Saint, Sinner, SHOOOOOOSH

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All i have to say is watch this kid fly... The guy was untouchable during pre-season sessions and left everybody at training in awe of what he can do. Fcuk i hope this kid brings it to the NRL on a weekly basis.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
All i have to say is watch this kid fly... The guy was untouchable during pre-season sessions and left everybody at training in awe of what he can do. Fcuk i hope this kid brings it to the NRL on a weekly basis.
Untouchable because our defence is shit

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last line defence is only a small part of a fullbacks job in defence.
It’s his positional play that is the problem. I think it’s a combination of poor coaching and attitude. If we can get to the bottom of the coaching. I think his attitude will be vastly improved this season.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Not saying Griffin is necessarily wrong, Fam. Dufty definitely has a few points to prove in defence. Bit pretty petty of Griffin to publicly call him out about it. Hopefully it motivates him to give his very best for us this year, whether he plans on trying to stay long term, or not. Namaste

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
All the guys who have signed 1 yr deals are playing for there future, Dufty being young not married could possibly move to Redcliffe, but in the case of Paul Vaughan he lives on the south coast ,has settled family life id think hell stay at the Dogs if they want him, but in saying this Canterbury hold the key if they play poorly they wont be resigned simple
hearing we are already trying to resign him. Paul Vaughan that is

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It’s his positional play that is the problem. I think it’s a combination of poor coaching and attitude. If we can get to the bottom of the coaching. I think his attitude will be vastly improved this season.
It's everything, not just one thing. He is literally allergic to anything defence related, this is years and years of incompetence and I don't know why people thinks it's going to magically turn around basically halfway through his NRL career.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think hook should worry about people running through the front wall instead the last line of defence, as soon as they lost mc innes there defence was crap. And their season was done.
i think Vaughan will be our best and underated signing, finds his front every time with a quick play the ball, also can offload bonus with all our quick boys hanging around.
You know defence isn’t just making tackles? I think Hook was referring to more than that, like contesting a bomb, cleaning up a grubber, putting your body on the line etc

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's everything, not just one thing. He is literally allergic to anything defence related, this is years and years of incompetence and I don't know why people thinks it's going to magically turn around basically halfway through his NRL career.
You’re probably right and most people know that. But I think we’re all happy to finally have some spark in attack. Surely our defense cannot get worse than it is. I honestly think you’re over reacting to a one year deal on the cheap. If it was a two or three year deal on solid money I’d be furious.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You’re probably right and most people know that. But I think we’re all happy to finally have some spark in attack. Surely our defense cannot get worse than it is. I honestly think you’re over reacting to a one year deal on the cheap. If it was a two or three year deal on solid money I’d be furious.
Meh. Our attack was improving with or without him. I personally just want to win games and don't care how we do it at this stage.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You know defence isn’t just making tackles? I think Hook was referring to more than that, like contesting a bomb, cleaning up a grubber, putting your body on the line etc
Not falling for a dummy to no one lol

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
what about the nuffy bulletant or whatever his name is, wanting to play him in the front line LMAO. No fucking idea

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
nothing sloshfield writes is relevant, he only comes up with his column after downing a bottle or 2 of embalming fluid

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
From what I've heard Griffin is a tricky person to get along with. Theres a reason he's been bounced from several clubs now, and the common theme appears to be that the players don't really like him.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did Duffty play halfback in the lower grades?

Shootermc

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If Dufty’s defence is up to shit he will be a great reserve grade Fullback.