Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can someone please post this article by that f#ckwit Buzz

825BDA42-71B4-42ED-A60D-AD766570794F.jpeg

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
So a 70 year old is stressed about being blocked?

Guess incurable erectile dysfunction will do that 2 ya.

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Phil Gould’s Twitter blocking spree has claimed another victim, and this time the Bulldogs supremo might find himself in hot water with the players at Canterbury.

He often watches MAFS but should probably switch to The Block.
Phil Gould, Canterbury’s general manager of football, has continued his blocking spree on Twitter – his latest victim being the influential RLPA.
And Gould’s social media behaviour has caused bemusement and surprise.

Gould spoke out passionately last week about NRL scheduling and a perceived failure in allowing teams enough time between matches.

He told 9: “People want to talk about welfare, and the RLPA want to argue about time off during the holidays. What about this?”

And with that, Gould blocked the RLPA, despite their official Twitter account offering important information.

The RLPA social media department responded online, posting: “Like (annual) leave, the RLPA have constantly advocated for sufficient turnaround times after NRL and rep games. Introducing our stronger and fairer limitations has often been rejected. Not that Gus wants to hear from us anyway.”

Asked whether he was shocked Gould had blocked his organisation, RLPA chief executive Clint Newton said: “No.”

Pressed why not, Newton said: “I’m not surprised and I’m not, not surprised. I don’t know what the reason is.

“I’m not in a position to assume why he has or he hasn’t done it. It is what it is. Many people get blocked.”

Newton added: “That’s the beauty of social media – you have the ability to turn people on and off.

“However when we use our platforms to inform and educate people, you are shutting down an ability to understand yourself on various things that we prioritise or are advocating.

“When we use our platforms to educate, inform and update players, fans, stakeholders, media, then it can be seen as an important resource by some.

“If there is a reference to us then I’m always open for a conversation to understand or provide context, background or information on what we have or haven’t done.

“I don’t have any expectations on anyone but if we are referenced, it’s about how informed you are on the particular matter.

“I’m always open to a phone call. I’ve got on well with Gus for many years.”

Your columnist has also been blocked by Gus.

Fans jumped online to discuss Gould blocking the RLPA, with one punter posting: “Gus block’s everyone with a modern opinion. If you say anything from the good old days, you’re in’.”

Gould’s Bulldogs play Parramatta in a western Sydney blockbuster next Sunday at CommBank Stadium.

Letstrot

Waterboy
Reaction score
Phil Gould’s Twitter blocking spree has claimed another victim, and this time the Bulldogs supremo might find himself in hot water with the players at Canterbury.

He often watches MAFS but should probably switch to The Block.
Phil Gould, Canterbury’s general manager of football, has continued his blocking spree on Twitter – his latest victim being the influential RLPA.
And Gould’s social media behaviour has caused bemusement and surprise.

Gould spoke out passionately last week about NRL scheduling and a perceived failure in allowing teams enough time between matches.

He told 9: “People want to talk about welfare, and the RLPA want to argue about time off during the holidays. What about this?”

And with that, Gould blocked the RLPA, despite their official Twitter account offering important information.

The RLPA social media department responded online, posting: “Like (annual) leave, the RLPA have constantly advocated for sufficient turnaround times after NRL and rep games. Introducing our stronger and fairer limitations has often been rejected. Not that Gus wants to hear from us anyway.”

Asked whether he was shocked Gould had blocked his organisation, RLPA chief executive Clint Newton said: “No.”

Pressed why not, Newton said: “I’m not surprised and I’m not, not surprised. I don’t know what the reason is.

“I’m not in a position to assume why he has or he hasn’t done it. It is what it is. Many people get blocked.”

Newton added: “That’s the beauty of social media – you have the ability to turn people on and off.

“However when we use our platforms to inform and educate people, you are shutting down an ability to understand yourself on various things that we prioritise or are advocating.

“When we use our platforms to educate, inform and update players, fans, stakeholders, media, then it can be seen as an important resource by some.

“If there is a reference to us then I’m always open for a conversation to understand or provide context, background or information on what we have or haven’t done.

“I don’t have any expectations on anyone but if we are referenced, it’s about how informed you are on the particular matter.

“I’m always open to a phone call. I’ve got on well with Gus for many years.”

Your columnist has also been blocked by Gus.

Fans jumped online to discuss Gould blocking the RLPA, with one punter posting: “Gus block’s everyone with a modern opinion. If you say anything from the good old days, you’re in’.”

Gould’s Bulldogs play Parramatta in a western Sydney blockbuster next Sunday at CommBank Stadium.
Clint is a clown

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
"Introducing our stronger and fairer limitations has often been rejected."

Well that sounds like incompetence to me. Who negotiates with safety at the forefront and loses the argument?

Dingobat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure it’s Dean Ritchie doing the article this week

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Buzz is just upset that Gould blocked his bum chum Webster after he broke the Politis fallout story.

Dingobat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Those news limited inbreds are clutching at straws. Gus gives them nothing and have to resort to a twitter account to create an article. What a depressing life they lead.