Sack Lewis

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where is Foran in the second half. He is the million dollar marquee that goes missing in every week in the second half. He has been the one common denominator each week while we have played musical chairs at number 7. He needs to step up and guide us home.

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis is a first half player. Cannot play a second half to save himself
That 2nd half you can’t blame him for that, the whole team clocked off. Hoppa was terrible all game, passing to dwz twice got him tackled out twice, out of position, drop balls.

Jackson fell off 2 critical tackles that ended up tries.

2nd half Defence everyone waited raiders strolled down field

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i wrote this thread before the game started lol, stop taking the piss I wasn’t blaming just Him for this game

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeh hes having a blinder
He was actually very good first half.
As Alan said, he could get man of the match and you’ll back down on your deal like you did when you said you’d leave if we made 3 more signings

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He was actually very good first half.
As Alan said, he could get man of the match and you’ll back down on your deal like you did when you said you’d leave if we made 3 more signings
We haven’t made 3 signings lol

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Very good game by Lewis standards but I just can’t get how he always comes back. Sits out 2 weeks and is carted back.

And like all his fan boys say he can “defend”. Unfortunately he is a horrible in-line defender. All he can do is tackle slower players (like props).

I am a self proclaimed Lewis hater. But he wasn’t the reason we lost today unfortunately (as much as I’d love to blame him). Jackson, tolman, katoa all had subpar games. And our middle defence was softer then split panna cotta in the second half.

jshellshear

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Don't blame Lewis about the cal from Barrett. The club would have asked him to comment on it for the media.
None of them are dribbling to the media about how much their improved or “phone calls” from the new coach alluding to him being wanted. Bloke deserves all the shit he gets

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
WTF was that soccer reverse volley attempt instead of trying to catch the bomb?
That was him being a big head. We were on top and instead of trying to catch it or tap it back, just throw out a lazy heal kick so if it comes off it will cool in TV.

Biggest fuckwitt in the team.

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep 100%... the ego on this kid is off the charts.
That was him being a big head. We were on top and instead of trying to catch it or tap it back, just throw out a lazy heal kick so if it comes off it will cool in TV.

Biggest fuckwitt in the team.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep 100%... the ego on this kid is off the charts.
I know right. Who the fuck does something like that in a game you need to win to get off the bottom?

A fuckwitt with a big head. Just clueless.

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice attempted tackle cost us the game - he was always shit-wheres our confidence hes not up to standard

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
WTF was that soccer reverse volley attempt instead of trying to catch the bomb?
Yeah he had time to asses a more conventional play like catching or tapping the ball back. Til that point of the game I thought he played ok but his own hype found a way back into his game eventually. After that even his slow motion bombs returned.
If Barrett can convince him he's not Wally Lewis we might get an O.K. halfback to buy us some time.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Went good, Uncle Wally must be giving advice

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our selections in the halves have been a bit bi polar. Wakeham, Lewis, Cogger all seem to get 2 weeks each then dropped. Maybe it’s time to just play the young blokes and leave Foran out. I still maintain its Forans job to get us across the line from a winning position. Lewis I thought was excellent last night in the first 40. Best player on the park. The whole team was dreadful in the second half.