SACK BARRETT!!!!

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We definitely played better under pay, this match seals it.

Its not about winning.

We are playing with no energy, no movement, no desire. Nothing. Better "roster" (that was never the problem) than last year too and we are playing worse.

However we wont fix it by simply sacking the coach. I dont know what the solution is but after 3+ years of "rebuild" weve shown no improvement.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Instant success was never going to happen,we are 3 games in and everyone’s going of,we have been terrible,and believe that we have hit rock bottom,but I have confidence that our team will improve,just like the team we need to hang in there,and stay with them,instead of putting them down.
Dude wake up and smell the coffee. We’ve been at rock bottom for the past 3 years, we were sold a plan that there will be improvements in the team. We ain’t asking to win every week. At this rate we can’t seem to score a point against one of the cellar dwellers of the comp.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We definitely played better under pay, this match seals it.

Its not about winning.

We are playing with no energy, no movement, no desire. Nothing. Better "roster" (that was never the problem) than last year too and we are playing worse.

However we wont fix it by simply sacking the coach. I dont know what the solution is but after 3+ years of "rebuild" weve shown no improvement.
For a team with new staff, usually you get teams playing with more desire than this, it's pathetic. The only thing I can put it to is most of them know they're gone, but that would be a bullshit excuse to play like this!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There are obviously hugely worrying signs but you can't judge any coach til later in their first full season. He's here long term and has helped us recruit well.

The real test for him will be how he responds, what changes he makes and if he can galvanise the troops.