Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Hang on, we sacked a bunch last year.

We can’t keep sacking players.

The coach can either coach or not.

We are going backwards, with better players
We need to keep going. Roster is full of b grade fucks.

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I was one who actually thought Baz would turn us around but I’m afraid to say I was wrong. There is so much wrong with our side, they should be playing a lot better than they are showing. There is something seriously wrong and it’s all starting to point towards him

DogDays

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We had the lead, dominated the ruck and possession and were looking likely to score again... then boom bullshit sin bin and the script is flipped which was 110% intentional by Sutton.

We were the better team by far untilnwe were handicapped
As I saw it, we were under the pump - indiscretion followed by indiscretion, a warning…then came the sin bin. It was always coming - either that or a try to Souths.

The 6 again rule saved us from penalties a few times.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Isaac you need to stop these threads bro. Just a few days ago you started another thread comparing us to the eels and Brad Arthur and saying Barrett needs to be judged in 2023, now you're saying he needs to be sacked.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Know we can't keep chopping and changing coaches. However should the minimum requirment not be that the team and individual players are improving?

Barrett has not improved the team at all since he started. If anything we are worse with better players.

The fact he keeps persisting with Penrith's very unique formation in attack despite the fact we clearly don't have the No.7 for it, and it's clearly not working. Makes me think Barrett has some big blind spots.

Should Gould be as ruthless as he was with Cleary and Hook?
If so, who is the right man for the job?

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I just can't see the Dogs doing it though. Conceding that they fuked up the Coaching choice at this stage.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
List off coaches I would consider

Kristen Woolf St Helens and Tonga coach (heard a number of players from Superleague and Tonga rave about him in a number of player podcasts reckon he will be one of the next top nrl coaches)

Cameron Ciraldo Panthers assistant (Next up and coming coach according to the nrl experts)

Marc Brentnall Storm assistant (been With Bellamy for a number of years could be closest we could get to having Bellamy)

Jason Ryles Roosters assistant (next up and coming coach according nrl experts)

Shane Flanagan Dragons (don't like the bloke but he a gf winning coach someone that could get back us on track)

Andrew Ryan coaching in Newcastle comp (mate played under him said he is a brilliant coach and learnt so much off him reckon he could be a genuine nrl coach)

Shaun Wane England coach ( has stated he wants to coach in the nrl and has a really good recorded with Wigan)

Coach I wouldn't go
Paul Green (I wouldn't even bother with him has a reputation of pissing players off listening to willie mason podcast last year he said he was one off the worse coaches he ever had and lost the Cowboys dressing room early on )

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
After which Round do you believe Gus Gould will lay down the law on Trent Barrett?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Shane Flanagan - head coach
John Morris and Michael Ennis - Assistants

Ideally I'd like Barrett to turn it around, but j just can't see it happening

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Shane Flanagan - head coach
John Morris and Michael Ennis - Assistants

Ideally I'd like Barrett to turn it around, but j just can't see it happening
Would love it but don’t think morris leaves rabbits for the same job unless the attraction of shane and ennis gets to him.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don’t think TB will last the season - have no idea who would come in, but I see a new coach beyond 2022.

The team he has at his disposal should not get smacked by 20 against a South’s team less Latrell - regardless of the sin bin

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
4 wins in 31 games under Baz Lol
At least his win /loss ratio is consistent with his failings at Manly.
Barrett out immediately, he is a fraud.
And Laundy can fuck off too if it’s true that he pushed hard for Barrett to become our head coach. Sponsors should not have any say in these decisions.