Votes: 14 7.3%

• Total voters

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
He won’t get the sack this year but if Mahoney goes backwards like every other player we’ve signed he’s gone.
on paper if you add Kikau and Mahoney to our team the difference between us and Rabbits is negligible. You still need to have performances where you're competing/beating teams better than you tho. That's what a good coach does.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He’ll be told late this year, I doubt it would be any earlier. The club also need to attract another coach, if you move them on every year then the only coaches you’ll attract are the desperate ones who are probably no better. That’s the only reason he’s kept on.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let’s start a movement #sackTbaz purely due to the fact this team just moats up field and does nothing . Flanagan and burton fire when they get their chance but half the time this team does the same predictable shit. I bet other teams use us to practice their combos. Hope Gus has someone in mind .. something like Cameron ciraldo, or Flanagan sr he could surely get the best out of flanno. I swear this shit ruins your day it all started from the send off

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d be teeing up flanno snr asap he’d have this same team playing better than this shit show

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Disagree with you buddy. I can see the structures he is trying to implement, but most of the time the boys can't do it on game day. Some set plays look good, but we can't seem to do it consistently. He still hasn't got the cattle to play the style he wants to. Drop Jmk and Jacko, then who is better that can replace them?
but who's fault is that? He was the one who recruited the players on their ability. He recruited Burns and Naden who are mistake prone players. He recruited Duffty. He could've signed a lock forward who could punch through the middle or ball play out the back but instead he keeps using Jackson who's terrible.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Before they sack the coach i want them to sack the dud players that have plagued this roster like an awful cancer for several years since the trucker was coaching the team.

DogDays

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We’re stuck with him until the end of the year. Hopefully Gus already has a plan B.
We don’t have to be stuck with him. Why? We are wasting time. Let’s prepare for next year - remove the reason why we are crap now [emoji90]

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I said it was all down hill when Baz dropped Jake 2 games in and I've been proven absolutely correct. Baz needs to go asap.
Just shows that he has no idea. 1 win against the cowboys and a winnable game against the Broncos and he drops Avo. Burton has had 3 halves partners in 6 games. how the fuck does he develop an understanding with his halves partner if they keep changing. If he had given the team that trained all off season a bit more time, they would've started to gel by now.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We don’t have to be stuck with him. Why? We are wasting time. Let’s prepare for next year - remove the reason why we are crap now [emoji90]
Gus is a smart man. If we move a coach on after one season then only desperate coaches or ones with no experience will come near the club. Sadly that’s why I think Barrett sees out most of this year.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I liked baz but he clearly doesn’t have it time for shane flanno