• Replace Tbaz with another coach at the end of the season

Votes: 38 19.7%
  • Replace Tbaz with Flanagan at the end of the season

Votes: 14 7.3%

• Total voters

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Half an hour has elapsed since the final whistle and I’ve calmed down a little……BARRETT OUT , CUT THE FRAUD LOSSE NOW
I hate to say it, I’ve always said I’ve have my doubts Baz could coach. I wanted to be proven wrong for the good of the team. Not going to happen.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus and Flanno won't work together after the shit with Kyle.
That’s a very good point. That’s the obstacle - Kyle. If you also hire the dad, you will have to keep the son at the club. This is certainly no Cleary connection (Father/Son) situation.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did he not take notes from Ivan lmao! What a fuckin dud

Doge

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That’s a very good point. That’s the obstacle - Kyle. If you also hire the dad, you will have to keep the son at the club. This is certainly no Cleary connection (Father/Son) situation.
They hated each other even before this

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Was going to give him until round 10 to show something, but then he goes and decides to change every combination after 2 weeks.

On top of that, the team has shown absolutely 0 attacking structure, and their defence is garbage.

What did Barrett do in the off-season?
look in the mirror

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You'd think that after 6 years, 4 coaches, 3 different boards and so many new recruits that things would change but obviously not..
Still lacklustre. One out running forwards. No on field leadership. Dumb plays and mistakes. No 2nd phase play. Just the same old problems even with new players. Every year the same poor coaching and results. Just terrible. So off the pace.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to be a fly on the wall when Gus speaks to Baz privately. I can imagine he would say, “your killing me with what the team served up. I can only protect you for so long, not only the fans are angry, the board is going to want some answers too. What can you do as head coach to turn things around? Because it doesn’t look good for the future of our club”.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Barrett has got to go. 44-0, taking nothing away from the Storm, they were too good. But we have nothing in attack, Dufty did have a few goes in attack and Burton kicked a few good bombs, but we had nothing. We play Penrith next week and the Rabbitohs the weeks after. How long is all our pain tolerances? Surely management realise the attack in our side doesn’t exist. We can be the best and trying each week, but this is just BS.
And this is what happens when your defence has an off day it masks how really bad our attack is like 44-0 bad

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Today looked like last years side… we are so poorly coached it’s painful
That’s the issue, the coach has to change things when they don’t work. They showed him near the end looking so fed up his hasn’t got any words left.

Doggy71

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Time to bite the bullet and move baz on sooner rather than later. Sign Flanagan before we miss out on him otherwise we will be in the shit indefinitely

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our next 4 games will determine his future. Yes changes definitely need to be made for next week but thought we started off OK before the Storm machine clicked into gear and while many are talking up the Panfffers as Premiers I feel the Storm are clearly the team to beat this year.

When they're on song no one can beat them, they're a champion side and are favourites to win the comp this year in my opinion.
Yep .... Much better teams than us have been BELTED by this mob, especially when they are at full strength playing at home.

Agree about the next 4 games.