• Replace Tbaz with another coach at the end of the season

Votes: 38 19.7%
  • Replace Tbaz with Flanagan at the end of the season

Votes: 14 7.3%

• Total voters

battered sav

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
These people with their sack Barrett posts are embarrassing themselves. Probably the same kind of people that think covid is a conspiracy. Over it big time!

My Shawarma

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think Gould will give him the opening 5 rounds. If we look off the pace I think Gould will pull the trigger.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I dont believe that Barret should be sacked atm needs a chance with a reasonable roster BUT if he continues to pick Katoa maybe he should be sacked

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Give Mick Potter the reigns for the remainder of the year whilst we commence our global search for the best coach to take over from 2022.

It is crystal clear that Barrett is our most clueless coach in history.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I dont believe that Barret should be sacked atm needs a chance with a reasonable roster BUT if he continues to pick Katoa maybe he should be sacked
Even if he has a good roster, he will play everyone in the wrong spot and play Katoa at 9.

You all are gonna be on suicide watch next year when we dish out the same bullshit.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Shane Flanagan will go to the Eels if we don't sign him now. I don't think the club would sack Baz until half way through next year personally (I'm fucking pissed with him tho).

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
These people with their sack Barrett posts are embarrassing themselves. Probably the same kind of people that think covid is a conspiracy. Over it big time!
Why not? He flopped in the lower grades, flopped at Manly and is now flopping here. He won't see out his contract.

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I just want to understand the thought process of not hooking Katoa, if not after completely killing the attack on their line, but his stupidity cancelling out our try.

This is inexcusable by Barrett. There is literally no coach that would have allowed this... Even Kevin Walters has hooked Issako and Milford for lesser crimes

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The game was lost long before Katoa came on. Schoupp was the only player who looked any good all game. If the roster isn't the problem, you must have a lot of good things to say about every other player's performance today.
Yeah OK Mrs Katoa..
The game was not lost.
He basically lost it for us.
That was the worst performance I've seen by player wearing a bulldogs jersey I can remember.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I just want to understand the thought process of not hooking Katoa, if not after completely killing the attack on their line, but his stupidity cancelling out our try.

This is inexcusable by Barrett. There is literally no coach that would have allowed this... Even Kevin Walters has hooked Issako and Milford for lesser crimes
Totally correct..inexcusable.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I actually think the squad dont quite fear him or take him that seriously. He keeps mentioning we need to clean up our end of sets, players aren't up to scratch etc, etc.... yet they keep dishing out the same old shit every week. He's clearly too nice and probs why he did well at Panthers.

Pisses me off how backwards we've gone as the season has progressed. Even gronkos look like world beaters compared to us in this last month or 2

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Give him a chance, it’s not his roster, he signed Burton, he looks pretty, you can’t sack a first year coach, it will look bad for us, our players are shit….

The people sprouting this shit are embarrassing and must love being a fucking loser every week and seeing our proud club become a joke. End of.

Barrett is rubbish and will be punted, it’s just a matter of when and who takes over.

hulk hogan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Holy shit if u pick Kota and cocknballs you should quit really they are terrible and averillo is a reserve grader at best we are losing some done play them Meeney also bye bye
Play the young lads blood them

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Give him a chance, it’s not his roster, he signed Burton, he looks pretty, you can’t sack a first year coach, it will look bad for us, our players are shit….

The people sprouting this shit are embarrassing and must love being a fucking loser every week and seeing our proud club become a joke. End of.

Barrett is rubbish and will be punted, it’s just a matter of when and who takes over.
Barrett said no more band aid solutions himself. If that was really true Baz should be close to being pushed now. Next year is a recipe for disaster as is. If there's a top coach ready now (Flanagan) from what I've seen we should be ruthless.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Barrett said no more band aid solutions himself. If that was really true Baz should be close to being pushed now. Next year is a recipe for disaster as is. If there's a top coach ready now (Flanagan) from what I've seen we should be ruthless.
Flanno is not a top coach. He cheated the salary cap and overlooked his players taking the juice. His son is a flop too