• Replace Tbaz with another coach at the end of the season

Votes: 38 19.7%
  • Replace Tbaz with Flanagan at the end of the season

Votes: 14 7.3%

• Total voters

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
Ok so can we give Barrett credit for the win or do we still say his a shit coach?
I for one have seen improvement in the way the team has been playing and will give Barrett credit.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so can we give Barrett credit for the win or do we still say his a shit coach?
I for one have seen improvement in the way the team has been playing and will give Barrett credit.
He still has a long road ahead of him and deserves more time to really stamp his blue print on the team.
I cannot believe people would be knocking TB so early into a contract.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It was one good game against an overconfident Dragons side. Great to see, but we need to see this level of commitment every week from the players & Barrett needs to keep on top of that & use little psychological tricks on the players to keep them motivated.

Diatribe 2000

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
In case you guys weren’t aware, we have to go through this
There are not going to be any short cuts

Just wasn’t sure if this had been mentioned in the mainstream media

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to see the boys putting a bit more effort in, chasing kicks, aggressively covering in defence, not running one out (first time we have seen it this season) and the forwards running at speed into the defence

These are the things that have been missing the first halve of the season,we finally see it and look what happens.

More of this please Trent.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People don’t understand that once your front row dominates then the backs will shine. Every game we have played and lost we have been out enthused and out played up the guts. Guys like Jackson and hetho had a real crack which is why we played the extra 1% plays in defence snd attack. Getting points is crucial when you have the ball and luckily we scored a few. That’s what creates the extra motivation up the middle. I just hope if parra score against us early we stick to the plan.

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lets also remember the Penrith game 1st half was a moment that changed Barrett's opinion of the team starting to understand what hes seeing in the players all along. They need to be agressive and unsettle Parramatta this week with defence and out play them in enthusiasm. The confidence they will take then with the ball will give the Meaneys Averillo and co a chance to score points. From there its the battle of the middle until the 80th min. Don't allow them any time and good territory to make them work every poseesion deep in their end.

This is the way gents. BAZ will deliver us more results as we go through the next evolution of this clubs transition..

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Lets also remember the Penrith game 1st half was a moment that changed Barrett's opinion of the team starting to understand what hes seeing in the players all along. They need to be agressive and unsettle Parramatta this week with defence and out play them in enthusiasm. The confidence they will take then with the ball will give the Meaneys Averillo and co a chance to score points. From there its the battle of the middle until the 80th min. Don't allow them any time and good territory to make them work every poseesion deep in their end.

This is the way gents. BAZ will deliver us more results as we go through the next evolution of this clubs transition..
"BAZ will deliver us more results as we go through the next evolution of this clubs transition.."

Love the way you described that BW :grinning:

Arazern

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Maybe not such a shit coach but just needed to retrain guys to what they should be doing. All I want is competitive and build second half of this competition I might get what I want.

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Today’s performance showed yet again we were clueless in attack close to the opposition line. We looked lost - no set plays and little organisation. Our game plan and attacking structure (I use the word loosely) when Parra were one man down did not change at all. This is all down to the coach. This week and the past weeks have been terrible from an organisational and attack perspective - worrying signs re Barrett for me

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
Today’s performance showed yet again we were clueless in attack close to the opposition line. We looked lost - no set plays and little organisation. Our game plan and attacking structure (I use the word loosely) when Parra were one man down did not change at all. This is all down to the coach. This week and the past weeks have been terrible from an organisational and attack perspective - worrying signs re Barrett for me
Lol did you watch the game?
6-1 penalties
7-2 restarts
Every bomb parra put we dropped, but let’s blame Barrett.
What about the first half parra was shit?

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
6-1 penalties
7-2 restarts
Let's also blame Baz for the win last week lol.

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
Our attack has improved but that second half with the amount of drop balls fuck me.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
6-1 penalties
7-2 restarts
Not Baz at all.

- Napa/Wakeham brain fart
- Thommo in the bucket
- Herb broken cheek
- Katoa / Cotric HIA
- Only completed I think 6 sets second half

The wheels just fell off in the second 40.