• Replace Tbaz with another coach at the end of the season

Votes: 38 19.7%
  • Replace Tbaz with Flanagan at the end of the season

Votes: 14 7.3%

• Total voters

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Not as a top coach, I rate him for the job he has done in making them competitive and a team fans can be proud of.
Agree, he has actually kept them off the bottom of the ladder, same can't be said for Barrett, we have been stuck in the gutter for 2 years

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
The only reason he’s still here is for the Club to have some stability. If our situation was different, Barrett would be selling pies.

a dogs life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As a recent member to the sack Baz immediately club, if Gould is going to back him indefinitely (and all evidence at this point suggests this is the case) I’d prefer to see an overhaul to Barrett’s support staff. It cannot stay the same. There needs to be accountability for the performances of the team. That’s 100% on Baz.

It was always going to be hard to back up on a short turnaround from the Rorters game, however it was telling just how flat most of the playing group were and we cannot forget that it was against another poor team missing one of their best players. That’s 100% on Baz.

The more Gould protests sacking Barrett and publicly backing him, the more it makes me think he’s working away on an alternative coach, but keeping it in the down, down low. But like when the board of a company throws it full support behind a CEO.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What genius at our club looked at Barrett's job at Manly and thought "this is our guy" "this is the man who will take the Bulldogs forward". CLOWNS!

bunch of fucking idiots, clowns at the Canterbury circus making our club a laughing stock. Poor decisions compounded with zero action and failure to correct their mistakes.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What genius at our club looked at Barrett's job at Manly and thought "this is our guy" "this is the man who will take the Bulldogs forward". CLOWNS!

bunch of fucking idiots, clowns at the Canterbury circus making our club a laughing stock. Poor decisions compounded with zero action and failure to correct their mistakes.
The Andersons lol

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

It may have been because no other prospect wanted the job, I'm convinced that after the Hasler saga the club decided not to take a risk with coaches and (players) who may have not have their heart in the clubs long term future.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Dropped if he wasn't performing, yes absolutely.

Always a Bulldog
flannigan was very poor on the weekend, hardly seen all game and offered no help to Burton. BBO killed it in reserve grade so who knows about the team list tomorrow? Does BBO come onto the bench as cover for JMK and Flanno? or do we leave BBO in reserve grade to learn his craft? bring him in the later in the year possibly.
i think this is flanno last game in first grade if we get beat imo

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There is no smoke around him at all. Barrett is teflon, I have a feeling he is going to be here all season which guarantees us back to back wooden spoons.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is there anything as fans we can do at all to speed up the process of getting rid of him? Boycotting games etc

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there anything as fans we can do at all to speed up the process of getting rid of him? Boycotting games etc
People power my friend if everyone believes Barrett is poison ☠
Imagine thousands of people at Canterbury leagues protesting like they won a grand final.
Imagine a fan spruking with a PA all the home truths firing up all the fans.
You get people power and fans on side anything is possible.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If we keep deteriorating like this im not so sure gus will allow it judging by some of gusses comments he knows the team’s performance are just not acceptable and would be realising trent just isn’t cut out for this

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If we keep deteriorating like this im not so sure gus will allow it judging by some of gusses comments he knows the team’s performance are just not acceptable and would be realising trent just isn’t cut out for this
I agree.

Gus' ego won't let baz stay at the club.