KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The try assist’ to Savage bootlaces

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He’s okay.
This was probably his best performance in the NRL and against a roosters team with Collins and Heargraves out. Don’t expect this every week and I can’t see him doing this playing on our shit **** team either lol
Hmmm [emoji848] now let me think about this shit team next year. Add Mahoney & Kikau to the decent recruits for this year(JAC, Burton & TPJ) plus no JMK or Dufty next year, Kiraz with half a season under his belt, an older and stronger Alamoti who maybe ready to play FG not to mention how many more plodders Gus will cut lose and may recruit more for next year. It may not be a “shit” team next year after all.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is way better than Stimson, he only played 57 minutes today and have a look at his stats. This is why this thread was created. If he was another Joe Stimson, why would someone create this thread?
I’m not comparing him to Stimson lol..

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I get the feeling Jackson will see out every minute of his contract. Hopefully we have a coach with the guts to drop him next year.
He would be a perfect example for lower graders to guide them along & show them what is required to be a first grader…

Malla

Reaction score
If he goes to super league the cap is very low there, unless he’s a marquee player for a side there. I think he’s done a decent job in a poor team.
Yeah agreed I like his effort this year but he would want a multiple year deal. Prob make back the 1mil+ he lost due to the bbq shit

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Where has it ever been reported or suggested he is getting 500k ?
Ah what's there name mentioned it on here, Thompson's mate. Can't remember their user.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah I definitely see him as a younger much cheaper replacement for Jackson. He is not a dynamic explosive player with or without the ball. However your whole squad can’t be on $750k..hopefully he turns out to be a good value squad signing along the lines of Ava..
Yes, but Thompson's mate said it was around 500k and that seems absolutely insane for a player like him haha.

bulldog butch

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hopefully he can have a chat with his cousins and tell them to give us a decent go refereeing next year!
Great move by the dogs with this signing!!

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, but Thompson's mate said it was around 500k and that seems absolutely insane for a player like him haha.
If it is $500k-ish I agree, crazy!
However it makes no sense to pay that kind of $$ for someone who is not going to be a game breaker. I hope those making decisions these days are not silly enough to sign him to more than $3-400k max