Kennel Participant
Reaction score
57 minutes
14 runs
130 metres
57 Post Contract Metres
37 Tackles
1 Try assist / line break assist

Great asset to have on the bench next year IMO. Joey Johns was saying what an outstanding buy he is for the dogs and got huge wraps from Ennis on Fox.

1654417368375.png

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He was outstanding today

Malla

Reaction score
He’s okay.
This was probably his best performance in the NRL and against a roosters team with Collins and Heargraves out. Don’t expect this every week and I can’t see him doing this playing on our shit **** team either lol

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Didn’t watch the game, where was he used. Vaughan had 16 runs for 166m from memory with similar minutes, would love to know the thinking behind moving him on.

Malla

Reaction score
Didn’t watch the game, where was he used. Vaughan had 16 runs for 166m from memory with similar minutes, would love to know the thinking behind moving him on.
I think Vaughan wanted more $$ prob

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Great signing with upside ,throw in Mahoney and kikua there quality, I can't knock Phils signings thus far

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'd be disappointed if he was a Vaughan replacement, Vaughan is a lot better and more dominant carrying the ball into the defence. Sutton basically just held the middle while they rotated the stronger ball carriers around him. He would be an okay downgrade option for Jackson.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Great signing with upside ,throw in Mahoney and kikua there quality, I can't knock Phils signings thus far
Mahoney is a good signing and hopefully he didn’t overpay for Kikau. Watching the warriors game Gus had a hand in some ordinary signings so hopefully the money is spent wisely, I don’t want more rebuilds.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd be disappointed if he was a Vaughan replacement, Vaughan is a lot better and more dominant carrying the ball into the defence. Sutton basically just held the middle while they rotated the stronger ball carriers around him. He would be an okay downgrade option for Jackson.
Yeah I definitely see him as a younger much cheaper replacement for Jackson. He is not a dynamic explosive player with or without the ball. However your whole squad can’t be on $750k..hopefully he turns out to be a good value squad signing along the lines of Ava..

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I get the feeling Jackson will see out every minute of his contract. Hopefully we have a coach with the guts to drop him next year.

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s obviously a Stimson replacement.. will go on the bench
He is way better than Stimson, he only played 57 minutes today and have a look at his stats. This is why this thread was created. If he was another Joe Stimson, why would someone create this thread?