Ryan Sutton To The Dogs

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
800k for Thompson is fucking ridiculous. I hope he leaves, max king who is on minimum wage played better than him in the trials and its facts look at the stats. Sutton on big money doesnt appeal to me because he is a solid first grader but I wouldn’t be breaking the bank on these type of guys. Though ive never trusted a guy on our board before gus came. People i would be breaking the bank on is definitely a ball playing lock and another backrower which is slim pickings atm but look at what happened last year with players mid-season.

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure about this signing . It reekes
Of another Stimson / Waddell signing. Not sure we need forwards tbh. We need to sort a 7 and 1 for next season

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Has to be King. Looked really good in the trials and he gives us some added size to start the game. Thompson off the bench against fatigued players in humid conditions could break the game open for us
Or Waddell starting and TPJ to the middle (doubtful).

Actros

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Has to be King. Looked really good in the trials and he gives us some added size to start the game. Thompson off the bench against fatigued players in humid conditions could break the game open for us
Wrong player but that’s the plan,

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not sure about this signing . It reekes
Of another Stimson / Waddell signing. Not sure we need forwards tbh. We need to sort a 7 and 1 for next season
Good signing.... Bloke is a good forward and at one stage carried the raiders last season.