Ryan Sutton Defence

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Even if we find another club for him we're paying at least half his wages for how many more years? I still think we'd be better off without him anyways. What an awful player.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Even if we find another club for him we're paying at least half his wages for how many more years? I still think we'd be better off without him anyways. What an awful player.
Pretty sure we signed him for 3 years.

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score
Hopefully Gus can find him another club.
He said he is struggling to adapt to our defensive structures but I think the problem is he doesn't know how to tackle .
7 missed tackles today, says it all.
Only 7? It felt like much more. I’m sure I observed him miss almost that amount in one set of six!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Everyone apologise to @TheSexDogs and myself, we called him as a putrid signing when we announced it lol

Can't defend and gets dominated every run he takes.
I apologise. I thought he'd be solid. He was good his first few years at Canberra. Last year he was shit. I thought he could get back to his previous form but obviously not.

He runs like he's in quicksand, often gets dominated and slow play the balls and his defence has been shocking. He moves around like he's 45..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I apologise. I thought he'd be solid. He was good his first few years at Canberra. Last year he was shit. I thought he could get back to his previous form but obviously not.

He runs like he's in quicksand, often gets dominated and slow play the balls and his defence has been shocking. He moves around like he's 45..
I was joking about the apology bro lol

But what you said is true, he was disgusting last year and even worse this year.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I was joking about the apology bro lol

But what you said is true, he was disgusting last year and even worse this year.
Haha I know but I felt the need to apologise as I was one of the main supporters of the signing. Although 500k was always too much. Hopefully he can get a decent deal in England and we can end his deal early without too much freight.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Haha I know but I felt the need to apologise as I was one of the main supporters of the signing. Although 500k was always too much. Hopefully he can get a decent deal in England and we can end his deal early without too much freight.
Plus I don't take pleasure in being right or even death riding him, it's just obvious a shit player in a crap team will be a shit buy.

Fkn waste of 500k

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Was there a tweet somewhere with Gus saying RFM pulled out of todays game ? Surprised bit more said.

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Was there a tweet somewhere with Gus saying RFM pulled out of todays game ? Surprised bit more said.
Love to know the full story. Either got the shirts and pulled out or he has found a new club and it will be announced imminently (fingers crossed)