Russia vs Ukraine

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I've heard that Zelensky is Jewish, is this true? If so it would explain why he is so hell bent on aligning himself with Murica and thereby Israel. It would also explain his outreach to Hollywood for propaganda.
I think mostly ukraine just dont want to be part of Russia again. Which is their right. All the other shit is just noise

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think mostly ukraine just dont want to be part of Russia again. Which is their right. All the other shit is just noise
Yeah it's pretty simple really imo. Just like with Latvia, Lithuania etc they just want to have their own freedom

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The Luciferian Jew wants to ban Russian Orthodoxy from Ukraine, claiming they are "spies" for Moscow.

Great "excuse"... what about the millions of Russian Jews? You going to ban Judaism, or is that "antisemtic"?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Luciferian Jew wants to ban Russian Orthodoxy from Ukraine, claiming they are "spies" for Moscow.

Great "excuse"... what about the millions of Russian Jews? You going to ban Judaism, or is that "antisemtic"?
Apparently there's decent evidence of them spying. They also answer directly to Patriarch Kirill of the Russian Orthodox Church who fully backs the war. But it's not all of them that he's going after. Just the Russian affiliate. There's another Russian Orthodox Church in Ukraine that split off from the Russian Orthodox Church (the Orthodox Church of Ukraine) that Zelensky supports. It is considered the official Orthodox Church of Ukraine.

The other Orthodox Church (the one affiliated with the Russians) hasn't been an official Church for about 3 years.

I have friends who are Russian Orthodox and after Kirill backed Russia's war, they changed affiliation to the Orthodox Church of Ukraine because they didn't want to be affiliated with a war mongering Patriarch.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Apparently there's decent evidence of them spying. They also answer directly to Patriarch Kirill of the Russian Orthodox Church who fully backs the war. But it's not all of them that he's going after. Just the Russian affiliate. There's another Russian Orthodox Church in Ukraine that split off from the Russian Orthodox Church (the Orthodox Church of Ukraine) that Zelensky supports. It is considered the official Orthodox Church of Ukraine.

The other Orthodox Church (the one affiliated with the Russians) hasn't been an official Church for about 3 years.

I have friends who are Russian Orthodox and after Kirill backed Russia's war, they changed affiliation to the Orthodox Church of Ukraine because they didn't want to be affiliated with a war mongering Patriarch.
I've always said the Patriarchy is as bad as the Papacy...and I'm Orthodox and I say this. My Bishop says the same too.

Don't know how any church can back war unless it's a direct war on the church itself.

PS there is a very small Russian Orthodox church near my place that has been flying the Ukrainian flag next to the Russian and Australian flag.

Buster007

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think it is clear that this is a Jewish assault on the west to get resources to back money printing from reserve bank.
Jews in America propped up Zelensky to organise this and that is why Russia say this ist he fight against satan.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think it is clear that this is a Jewish assault on the west to get resources to back money printing from reserve bank.
Jews in America propped up Zelensky to organise this and that is why Russia say this ist he fight against satan.
I am sick of the media propping up this zelinsky fraud as some kind of hero. He is a puppet for Israel and the Judeo-Murican empire.

He got time person of the year lmao they are pulling the strings in the fake media as well.

Buster007

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I am sick of the media propping up this zelinsky fraud as some kind of hero. He is a puppet for Israel and the Judeo-Murican empire.

He got time person of the year lmao they are pulling the strings in the fake media as well.
Yeah I agree.
This is one of many examples of underhanded Jewish agenda by proxy.
That said I don’t agree with the war and I think mass rape and all that is completely wrong and Putin is handing it terribly.

he’s dancing around it all but I think he should directly say the issue.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score

Despite all the noise about churches, jews, and the rest the undesputable fact is Ukraine has been a sovereign state for 30 years and has the right to fight off invaders

Also keep in mind this isnt the first ex ussr country Russia has gone after. Putins intention is to reunite the ussr and be a hero in russia for doing it. Its that simple.