Russia vs Ukraine

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Do you want me to just quote everything you post?

'cause everything you post is wrong, so it would save the effort if you just look at every single one of your posts.
You’ve been wrong numerous times.

The last example being not using stock in a marinara.
Another example is when you say you were a chef. You weren’t, you were a cook.

Then you said you knew the security in charge of the melbourne covid fuck up and also knocked around the same social group as gladys.

Not to mention the time you were “leaked” information from NSW health lol.

You’re a dong.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
As i’ve mentioned numerous times.. Where have I been wrong? prove it!
You can’t - Not only can’t you but you censor me instead. But i digress, name one example of where i’ve been wrong.

Basically put up, or shut up.
You were fkn wrong about pasta sauce FFS, why should anyone pay attention to you about anything serious?

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
You were fkn wrong about pasta sauce FFS, why should anyone pay attention to you about anything serious?
lol, you obviously are unsure of how it’s made.
Anyway, you haven’t provided any examples of where i’ve been wrong. How unsurprising.

You don’t win best new restaurant and get write ups in the sunday papers for nothing brotherZ

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
lol, you obviously are unsure of how it’s made.
Anyway, you haven’t provided any examples of where i’ve been wrong. How unsurprising.

You don’t win best new restaurant and get write ups in the sunday papers for nothing brotherZ
Everything you post is wrong...

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
I stand with Ukraine. One of the most corrupt Country’s in the world. I love Ukraine. Nothing about them is suspect at all and i trust Zelensky and Biden implicitly.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The truth is that you throw out stupid lines that aren’t researched and then proceed to call someone an idiot.
Nothing i’ve ever said you can ever prove to be untrue and yet you preach it like a fact. Dumb.
You really need to make a statement for it to be disproved. (Which we dont have to, the burden of proof rests with you)

You call Assasin a fence sitter. But all we here from you is

"Its happening", " wake up", "people refuse to see". Blah blah blah

Thats why you're not respected and considered a tin foil flop.

Either make a claim and attempt to back it up with actual evidence. Or try get out of the rabbit hole.... you're still in wonderland.

You're not a revolutionary. You're just a flop with a keyboard on a bulldogs forum

Last edited: