Opinion Russell Brand

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
There is a severe lack of critical thinking these days, people can’t attack the message so instead attack the messenger.

So many sheeple
Weak sheeple!
I'm also not afraid to point out the fact, a lot of young modern men, don't have a bass dominate man voice anymore!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I didn't say I agreed with his lizard hypothesis, Just saying, that is his idea. What he has said about vaccinations is of interest if you'd care to research it . . .
No he won't.
It's just easier to try and put you down instead, so he thinks he's supposedly more intelligent and with better moral standards?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
You sound smart, you should have helped Pfizer
Sounding smart and being intelligent are 2 different things.

People try to argue the person who uses obscenities is less intelligent.
I disagree, that's something the least intelligent person says, to try intimidate the guy who actually has a set!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm posting this here because idc but the algorithms have suggested Dave Ramsey to me and his boomer ass thinks I'm getting 1,176,000 USD from just 100 USD put away once a month for 40 years. Bro wtf, this podcasters just tell lies :sob:

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I'm posting this here because idc but the algorithms have suggested Dave Ramsey to me and his boomer ass thinks I'm getting 1,176,000 USD from just 100 USD put away once a month for 40 years. Bro wtf, this podcasters just tell lies :sob:
12% interest on your investment is $1181000 ish after 40 years if you follow that. Is 12% realistic? Probably not - average super return for the last 30 years is around 8%.

Mind you in 40 years that'll probably get you a 6 pack.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
12% interest on your investment is $1181000 ish after 40 years if you follow that. Is 12% realistic? Probably not - average super return for the last 30 years is around 8%.

I think my retirement plan is to just die at this rate

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I think my retirement plan is to just die at this rate
I didn't mention that you'd get raped on tax. Thats why its not a bad thing to chuck a few extra dollars in your super early. $20/week from your age (18) and boom, when you hit the 2068 retirement age of 82, you'll have enough for a full slab.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I didn't mention that you'd get raped on tax. Thats why its not a bad thing to chuck a few extra dollars in your super early. $20/week from your age (18) and boom, when you hit the 2068 retirement age of 82, you'll have enough for a full slab.
Damn. This reminds me that I need to keep a better eye on my parents, if they keep blowing my inheritance and partying too hard they might just fall off that cruise ship..

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Damn. This reminds me that I need to keep a better eye on my parents, if they keep blowing my inheritance and partying too hard they might just fall off that cruise ship..
You sure you in the will?

Asking for a friend.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You sure you in the will?

Asking for a friend.
I don't have a clue but knowing my parents they probably haven't even done one. I need to check :sob:

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I don't have a clue but knowing my parents they probably haven't even done one. I need to check :sob:
Nah don't check. I'm sure their inheritance is going to a worthwhile recipient.

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

If you had told me this 40 years earlier, I would have bought you a six pack.

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is no truth and there is no transparency. And tbh - reckon if you're chasing it - you just setting yourself up for more stress.

Here is some truth for you.
- Was Covid a disease that could kill people. Yes.
- Was it killing enough people to warrant a vaccine. Well if you judge by other diseases you get vaccinated for (say measles), the answer is yes.
- Was it nasty enough to mandate vaccination. This is where I think you'll have a number of different opinions. My gut feeling is no. But I'm sure you'll find others that say yes. There is no truth on this.
- Is there an issue with pfizer etc. In my view yes. But thats my view with the short circuited testing done on mRNA vaccines. Doesn't mean there's a problem with it. Just means that I'm happy to let others be the guinea pig if I have an alternative (which I did). Again, there is no truth on this, just my professional opinion. You'll find others who know enough in this space who will tell you otherwise.

Now pretty much all of the above info and what underpins it is in the public domain - the question is always are you asking the right questions. If people chose not to get vaccined, fair enough, their call. If they had to get vaccined and were not happy about it, fair enough, can understand that. And if they did get vaccined and are putting shite on people with other choices, that is shite in itself.

What I don't understand is why you think we are not educated and need to see a comedians view of the world to truly understand. Its almost like fishing, you'll see this and then you'll understand. I won't, mainly as I know the subject matter. I work for govt, trust me, theres shite that happens that would blow your mind. But if you think the govt would shut down Australia, smash the economy, force people to get needles without a choice etc. etc etc for some big plot or conspiracy, no pollie is that stupid.

Plus old mate is obviously an idiot. You'd have to be to be shagging Katy Perry and break up. Then, even better, refuse your divorce payout. $25M I believe. Lolz....
Fast forward to present day she is worth 340M and he is doing Youtube at 4 k a pop and oh Katy is still hot hot hot.