Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I just wanted to pass on some info I've heard recently. I know that this post will be ridiculed, criticised and mocked. That's cool, I just wanted to pass on the info to fellow Bulldogs supporters. I won't reveal the source but I believe it to be rock solid.

The info relates to players coming over in 2013. The word is that Keiran Foran, GLENN Stewart (not Brett) and Darcy Lussick are all coming over with Hasler. Word also is that Hasler is keen for Matai to come but the Bulldogs aren't keen on him.

Probably most disturbing for me is that Hasler isn't keen on Ben Barba. I suppose when you look at the discipline in Hasler coached teams this makes a bit of sense. I'm hoping that Benny has another strong year in 2012 and improves his performance under the high ball to turn Hasler's opinion around.

My surprise is that Glenn Stewart would come without his cross-eyed brother but I would've said the same thing about the Morris twins years ago.

This info might be right, it might be wrong. Time will tell.

x-factor

Y.N.W.A
Reaction score
matai is a grub i would coin him if he was ever in a bulldogs jersey

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
the fact w haven't signed a 5/8 means we have as good as got Foran surely

calcalbull

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I recall a 'lussick' on Manlys bench. Is he a utility player like Halatua?

marsvolta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
thanks for sharing. i can barely get my head around 2012 rumours let alone 2013 rumours. i was speaking to geoff toovey's illegitimate son rupprecht and he said tooves is a big fan of kris keating, so look for him to head to brookie in 2013

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks for sharing. i can barely get my head around 2012 rumours let alone 2013 rumours. i was speaking to geoff toovey's illegitimate son rupprecht and he said tooves is a big fan of kris keating, so look for him to head to brookie in 2013
LOL...

hopefully!!

calcalbull

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dreams never comes true

TheBarba

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I heard that the dogs went back to 84 and cloned Terry Lamb from the jersey he wore in the Grand Final and that They are now growing a terry lamb who will be fit and ready come game day in 2013.

Hassler feared lamb as a player but to coach him is a dream come true.

pffffffft what a crock!!!!

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
ill take foran and thats it.. no thanks to the other bozos

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I recall a 'lussick' on Manlys bench. Is he a utility player like Halatua?
No, he's a prop. I'd take him, gets good go forward.

As for Glenn Stewart, why do some find it absolutely unfathomable that one of the Stewart brothers could play for a different club to the other? They're grown adults, not f*cking siamese twins.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Swap Keating for Foran, and along with our current players including our promising juniors like Finucane and Jackson and we will be looking pretty good under Hasler. I doubt we would have the coin to get Stewart and Foran. I would be happy if we got Stewart but I can't see it happening without us losing one of our higher paid players.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Swap Keating for Foran, and along with our current players including our promising juniors like Finucane and Jackson and we will be looking pretty good under Hasler. I doubt we would have the coin to get Stewart and Foran. I would be happy if we got Stewart but I can't see it happening without us losing one of our higher paid players.
Stagg i doubt will be resigned.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Stagg i doubt will be resigned.
Agreed, but I think Stewart would ask for a fair bit more coin than what Stagg would be on so we would have to lose another player on 150-200k and add a player on minimum wage to our top 25.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
2013 is a long way away, I wouldn't be counting on any rumors just yet, but it would be a nice way for Hasler to say goodbye to the Manly board.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
lassick an stewart can **** off.
Lussick's statemet "That was the best day of my life" when the stink at Brookie against the Storm earned him a three week suspension grades him as a 5 Star lunatic and best left alone. But what the hell's wrong with Glenn Stewart? He's one of the best lock forwards around and had a ball tearer in the State of Origin.

Status
Not open for further replies.