Social Media RUMOUR - Spencer Leniu agrees to Bulldogs

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There’s a chance of him signing. Post is bullshit though wouldn’t happen during grand final week.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I realise that ,but there is no way they have released him days before he plays in the gf.
Yeah will be after the season if there's any truth to it. I'm pretty sure the post at the start of the thread is from when we were apparently signing him in the past.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah will be after the season if there's any truth to it. I'm pretty sure the post at the start of the thread is from when we were apparently signing him in the past.
Ahh ok, wouldn't be a surprise or a bad singing, considering Doorey will be out most of the season based on Okunbors recovery time. And RFMs bone graft is no certainty to take either.

willow dogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That was last year that news feed , and he just signed a 2 or 3 years with the panthers

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think this is a big chance plenty of commentry panthers trying to ease cap space to keep kikau

Burgler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Didn't someone ask on twitter if it was any Panthers players and also Spencer directly and he denied both?

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gus has ruled out us signing any Panthers or potential debutants

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He gets released early to free up the top up kikau is after. They don't let kikau go, Spencer is the obvious choice. He is practically 18th or 19th man every week. They signed TPJ for the run into the finals rather than giving Spencer a run. Put yourself in his shoes..i would be pissed!!!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
he is not on big money to start with, he took less to stay with his mates.
reportedly around 300k which is too much money with how Panther use him imo. That's possibly the difference in keeping someone like Kikau.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It may be “bullshit or hearsay” BUT with Gus here it’s more likely the rumours have more truth to them than not. So let’s just see what happens.!! If one man can get it done it’s GG.!!

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
They could release him to keep Kikau
Definitely, he on some solid money same with staines so might need both to leave. No point getting rid of kenny and eisunhuth who are on peanuts when u would get rid of players like lenui, staines who have been dropped and benched throughout this year. Saw an article that kikau will leave if he gets offered, 500,600k