Rugby League World Cup - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wouldn't swap Crichton for any other centre in the world. His only defensive error he made was the herbie try. Only error i remember him making the whole world cup. I've watched every minute of Samoa's games. Your summation of him is way off the mark
Yeah I like him. Best part about him is he's young asf, he should only get better and better.

Hey can Luai play for the Kiwis? Lol...he's got some Maori in him coz he played for the Maori Allstars I wanna pinch him and boot Brown lol

Last edited:

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
The more i see of Thomson the less impressed - he just doesnt do enough - is rarely the first contact in a tackle - if the Dogs were to sign another genuine first grade middle for 23 Thomson might become the highest paid nsw cup player in history. Or he might improve with quality coaching
Yeah even when he comes on fresh he gets dominated/pushed back without much retaliation.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I wouldn't swap Crichton for any other centre in the world. His only defensive error he made was the herbie try. Only error i remember him making the whole world cup. I've watched every minute of Samoa's games. Your summation of him is way off the mark
Think about opening the other eye? Go watch the 1st English try again. You must have missed it.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My neighbours just let out their last chee huu and sound like they go to bed for an early morning start on Monday lol. They been going all night and day

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Think about opening the other eye? Go watch the 1st English try again. You must have missed it.
The one where Milford missed Williams and Whitehead scored? Yeah I saw it, not sure who would blame that try on Crichton

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
The one where Milford missed Williams and Whitehead scored? Yeah I saw it, not sure who would blame that try on Crichton
Wasn't Milf that missed him but thats the one. Milf is the inside guy, where's your guy and wheres Whitehead (bottom right)? Crichton is so far in front of the line fishing for an intercept that once Milf has to make that tackle - its a free run to the line.

And thats Papalii top right. Gives you an idea where the line D line should be.
1668324795661.png

And to backtrack a bit - didn't samoa get done by 60 something points? And Crichton didn't miss a tackle? Didn't watch that game so have to take your word on it - but bro - that sounds pretty out there. But tell ya Herbie took his lunch money real bad at least twice in the game in pure 1 on 1's. Herbie is not exactly a stepper - -just a big guy. So whats Crichtons excuse?

Say it again. If we pay $700k+ for Crichton - may as well put a sign outside of the Dogs Club - Looking for Fckwits - U found the Right Place.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bro...long post. I'm too hangover to read. I agree Crichton is not worth 700k plus.. it is a risk to buy him as a FB no matter he's talent. All I'm saying is he has played fkn awesone this world cup. I don't count the first game [emoji23]

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I know you didn't say that.

I was just posing the question....shouldn't have Replied to your post to save confusion :grinning:

Normally a winger wouldnn't be considered but Fox is getting our Club so much good will and positive vibes that it makes sense to harness that wave for the club's benefit.

He won't fail as co-captain of that we can be sure :grinning:
I agree that Co Captains appear the best solution. I did see in the Gus Twitter thread that he doesn’t like the idea, so my guess is co captains won’t happen.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I like him. Best part about him is he's young asf, he should only get better and better.

Hey can Luai play for the Kiwis? Lol...he's got some Maori in him coz he played for the Maori Allstars I wanna pinch him and boot Brown lol
im pretty sure he was going to play for néw Zealand until the window opened up for origin.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
hahaha dont think so
Won't be a fullback or centre spot available for him so it's going to be awkward when he turns up next preseason :/

Atleast Spencer is going to Dragon.