Official Round 9 v Raiders Match Discussion

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stopped watching this soft garbage long time ago.
I think the players threw the Coach’s instructions out the window and started playing some ad-lib footy! They should do be encouraged and coached to do that more often

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’d honestly put okunbour in ge atleast runs hard and a big body. Naden is a fucking cat with no iq what so ever! I’d put a second rower in as a centre. Av provides fucking nothing atall and gets dominated both attack and defence. He is seriously not a first grade player
I agree, Okunbor is a big body and makes decent metres. Really disappointed with Naden, he has been so average for us. I can see why he was in and out a Penrith side.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Tbh the refs changed that whole game. Fox should of had that first try and Croker clearly disadvantaged Dufty on the last one. Not to say other calls like rapana should of been on report twice or even sun binned for that second shoulder charge

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Idk about ya’ll but that’s done it for me for the rest of the season. I hate having my mood ruined by these pieces of shit week in week out. They don’t deserve anyone to watch their games :tearsofjoy:

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cant believe I thought we could win this game and maybe go on a run. There is no way we'll beat the Knight and Tigers in the next couple of weeks. The spoon is ours.

Only positives were Burton and hoepfully JMK's suspension
I wasn't confident but thought the same for the next 4 games..not anymore their pisspoor.

FZ1-S

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think the players threw the Coach’s instructions out the window and started playing some ad-lib footy! They should do be encouraged and coached to do that more often
It might be the start of the end for the coach..Please Gus!!

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who do we verse next week Knights they will beat us