Official Round 9 v Raiders Match Discussion

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fox has sparked something in the centres the last few times. Might be something to look at in attack the next few weeks.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fucking useless ***** didn't know what to do once Naden got tackled... At 6s and 7s

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So promote the guy to his position of choice when he made the most errors and single handedly screwed us over every 10 minutes?

Ok then...
He just came off Covid. Down in Canberra. I don’t know what you’d expect. Allan is safe as houses under the high ball. Seems to be the legit swap.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahhhh Naden and Dufty. For every one good thing they do there's 10 bad things. We have too many of these players in the squad. They're liabilities.

Losing to the Faiders SURELY means Baz is now gone. Worst game of footy I've watched in years. Even the Storm thumping wasn't this painful

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dirty **** Cummins let’s another 30 seconds tick away before blowing time off… what a dirty fucker !!!!

dave123

Waterboy
Reaction score
stop blaming ref and coach the players are just shit it is there for all to see

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
If naden and Averillo are picked next week then Baz can seriously fuck off. I’ve never seen such a weak piece of shit centre and wing pairing in nrl history
Who do we try there? The likes of Kiraz and Casey are not available for fg. The only top 30 backs available are Katoa, Toia and Alamoti. I agree that this combo of Averillo and Naden is appalling.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bunker finally gives us a decision, once it is too late. How about the Fox try in the first half, and the Dufty penalty try in the second.

Meanwhile, Rapana shoulder to Naden. Credit to Nads for getting straight up, if he stays down then they almost certainly get a penalty.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I still don't know why they didn't award the first fox try
The game ended when Naden dropped the ball at the start and The Fox try wasnt awarded.

I blame JUNK for giving to a winger on the second tackle of the game.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
There’s your evidence of ref bias - we keep winning the challenges

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We're the only team in the comp that can be down 2 tries with 20 minutes left and be no chance of winning.