Round 8 Team V Roosters Match Discussion

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't believe this bullshit.

Tsikrikas got suspended for a week for that BS hip drop tackle/report.

Because hes not a Top 30 contracted player, he isn't able to be fined according to NRL Rules.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't believe the touchie didn't pull up that last pass from manu to suaalii. It was a mile forward.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
out of curiosity, when was the last time we won back to back games? im thinking it may have been the run at the end of the season a few years ago when we strung a few together once the season was done? was that 2019 or something?

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m still stuck on the crichton knock on before the Tedesco try
What about the 2 forward passes in a row for the Tuponua try ? It was like they were taking the piss to see how many forward passes they could get away with in one play. Finally when Keary got the ball he realised they were taking it a bit too far so he kicked.

It wasnt just the dogs game though. The touchies across the NRL are useless. What shits me is that they watch the sideline like a hawk despite the fact the bunker can look at that. Their number 1 priority should be forward passes and most of them are missed

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
out of curiosity, when was the last time we won back to back games? im thinking it may have been the run at the end of the season a few years ago when we strung a few together once the season was done? was that 2019 or something?
Yep back end of 2019 we put a string together (could have been 3 or 4 I think)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Round 22/23 2019

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yep back end of 2019 we put a string together (could have been 3 or 4 I think)
Yeah some how we finished 3 points outside the 8 (pretty bad F/A tho).

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah some how we finished 3 points outside the 8 (pretty bad F/A tho).
Yep and we rewarded some ordinary players with contracts because they started to play well when the season was already over

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
was that the year we smashed the dragons in the final round to rule them out of finals?
Nope that was 2017. We only just beat them but it did rule them out of finals

We smashed them 38-0 in 2018 but they made the finals that year

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope that was 2017. We only just beat them but it did rule them out of finals

We smashed them 38-0 in 2018 but they made the finals that year
fond memories! anyway its been far too long since back to back wins, hopefully we can turn that around this weekend

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I tell you what i hope Gus, Tballz and staff get stuck into TPJ about obstructing the opposition in an attacking position when trying to get back onside during video sess this week.

Watched ity back today, 10-0 up and in control and the bloke DELIBRATELY decides to impede from an offside position... We were lucky Cummins called it non intentional and he wasnt sent to the bin. Could have fcuked the game up!

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tell you what i hope Gus, Tballz and staff get stuck into TPJ about obstructing the opposition in an attacking position when trying to get back onside during video sess this week.

Watched ity back today, 10-0 up and in control and the bloke DELIBRATELY decides to impede from an offside position... We were lucky Cummins called it non intentional and he wasnt sent to the bin. Could have fcuked the game up!
he really does do some dumb shit