Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Boyd is nothing without daddy.. even more so lol .

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Broncos players have downed tools

Seibold needs to remove Boyd asap, a Bennett puppet undermining his tenure with dire performances

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why does Burgess's head annoy me so much...very punchable, very smug.

He would have to be about the grubbiest player in the game yet all the media have adopted him as their darling and sing his praises.

A tough guy who likes to deal out some cheap shots . Wonder what his suspension tally is as in times and weeks.

Also avoided closer scrutiny for the little, ahem, incident last year. His club deeming he had no case to answer.It was as if nothing ever happened.

He will be anointed the next Souths immortal, of that I have no doubt and will be the next to be afforded all the accolades of the game.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Which one was the one that had half a good game, every commentator jizzed a tsunami and then wanted a million a season?
Pangai

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Souths vs Roosters final

Ultimate channel 9 script "LATRELL VS BURGESS"

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol Sutton can’t even do a goanna crawl

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Kaz.. where are ya lol.. sorry about that!! NOT hahah.

We know how ya feel though.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There will be wall to wall jizz in the Telecrap tomorrow.........flogging over GI, flogging over Sammy and Wayne.....

Many more reasons to not like Souffs including their coach, their Captain, their owner, their fans and well just about everything....the darlings of the league and unfortunately I can hear that bell getting warmed up to be run. Will surpass the love for the Roosters and the Storm.

Todd will be doing handstands tonight and his by line will be all about how THIS one game has re-ignited the passion for fans in the game of rugby league and put to rest all the ugly goings on of the off season and all the bad headlines......except a couple of the guys who contributed to those headlines are connected to Souths.....one exonerated by the club the other with a glowing reference from Todd himself.....

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why does Burgess's head annoy me so much...very punchable, very smug.

He would have to be about the grubbiest player in the game yet all the media have adopted him as their darling and sing his praises.

A tough guy who likes to deal out some cheap shots . Wonder what his suspension tally is as in times and weeks.

Also avoided closer scrutiny for the little, ahem, incident last year. His club deeming he had no case to answer.It was as if nothing ever happened.

He will be anointed the next Souths immortal, of that I have no doubt and will be the next to be afforded all the accolades of the game.
I can’t think of another current player that riles me up so much. I don’t think it helps that seemingly all commentators and journalists are oblivious to what a prick he is on and off the field. He can no wrong. And I can’t fathom why he gets regular gigs on footy panel shows. He can hardly string two words together, has the personality of a 70’s house brick and has a head like a lasagne that’s been overcooked by about 7 hours.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Kaz.. where are ya lol.. sorry about that!! NOT hahah.

We know how ya feel though.
I turned the game off at half time.

ZOMG: We scored a try.

I am expecting the wooden spoon.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow all of Brisbane to themselves I heard them say 300 odd kids on scholarships broncs are over they only won comps under Bennett

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I turned the game off at half time.

ZOMG: We scored a try.

I am expecting the wooden spoon.
Guess we will see you here sat hoping for a win to manly lol