Reaction score
can't find the thread for player ratings, here it is anyway:

-3 Sutton
-2 Alamoti
-1 Okunbor

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't understand the midwittery if NRL... So because Hynes doesn't attempt the tackle, it's still ok for him to run on in an offiside position after a kick, right to in front of our player, and no territory relieving penalty. Just because instead of it being a bomb, it's a kick through???? Just arbitrary bullshit

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One reason we suffer from high level of unforced errors cause ciraldo keeps picking the same spuds in Sutton and okunbur who have feet for hands

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How good are Burton’s kicks…just so so high…..completely ineffective….but high…
We’re just fat ***** that don’t contest or chase them, resulting the opposition to run 30 metres ahead. We need speed and perhams a slow fuck that cant support

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our errors fucked up this game! I have never seen so many fucking rookie mistakes from a team in my life! Tigers dont even have that many mistakes in them. It’s such an embarrassment. If you cant fucking catch a ball, stay in NSW cup until you can. What a fucking joke
I have. Watching dogs over the last 5yrs or so has been exactly the same. No footy brains, no game control, no handling.

No sure why we expected any different this year, but we live in hope

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
I don't understand the midwittery if NRL... So because Hynes doesn't attempt the tackle, it's still ok for him to run on in an offiside position after a kick, right to in front of our player, and no territory relieving penalty. Just because instead of it being a bomb, it's a kick through???? Just arbitrary bullshit
This was my thinking as well - he literally interfered with the play.