Official Round 8 - Bulldog v Shark - Team List + Match Discussion

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Ciraldo has a lot more support ie Gould and a better squad, albeit knocked around with injuries and light on for quality in the spine, than Tbaz but we are yet to see any marked improvement. Defensive structure did look better early on but has fallen in a hole in recent weeks. Attack is still well below par.
I know we have had an awful run with injuries, but our attack looks a lot worse, tbh. It looks like he has told our players they can no longer play what's in front of them and his whole attacking structure revolves around Mahoney.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Might be an unpopular opinion but I don’t rate Potter as attack coach. He really just said fuck it, throw the ball around last year and t was better than doing nothing (Barrett). I’d like to see some plan and players in motion, Some skill in execution etc. not just wishful thinking low % options to jag a try
Say what you will about him, but the eyes up approach got our attack looking a lot more slick than it has under Ciraldo.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
360 saying Ciraldo and the club in general is frustrated with his lack of involvement and don’t like how he sits out in crucial parts kf games
Accusing Flanagan of under involvement when we just watched 80 minutes of our hooker giving the ball away. We didn't even have the ball in the crucial parts of the game. What a crock.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Accusing Flanagan of under involvement when we just watched 80 minutes of our hooker giving the ball away. We didn't even have the ball in the crucial parts of the game. What a crock.
the post you’re replying to, I think, has misquoted 360. 360 said they (bulldogs coaching staff) wanted burton to be more involved and earlier. The move was to put the ball in “the best player’s” hands. The only disrespect on flanno was that they (coaching staff) felt the side lacked direction in crucial moments. Burton to 7 was meant to fix it.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
the post you’re replying to, I think, has misquoted 360. 360 said they (bulldogs coaching staff) wanted burton to be more involved and earlier. The move was to put the ball in “the best player’s” hands. The only disrespect on flanno was that they (coaching staff) felt the side lacked direction in crucial moments. Burton to 7 was meant to fix it.
Now someone's talking sense, baby!

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Canberra proved the Bulldogs wrong when it comes to Elliott. Sometimes lightning strikes twice.
Elliot was never a shit player. He just was too much a loose canon off the field and needed a fresh start.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Elliot was never a shit player. He just was too much a loose canon off the field and needed a fresh start.
That’s not what all the folks on here said, Fam lol

We should have kept him. He has seemingly stayed off the piss since that one relapse and he’d make a much better lock than Thommo, Sutton or RFM.

J_Cooper

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I reckon they know we’ll get done well by the sharks and this is just a heads up to flano it’ll be his last shot so KO will come in against the dragons as it’ll be a lot easier transition.