Official Round 8 - Bulldog v Shark - Team List + Match Discussion

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some don't believe it, or don't have the guts to see it, the fact is that our club has been victimised for a long time now (probably since the SL war).
Weak leadership has resulted in our club bending over backwards to try to regain respectability.
In MHO it hasn't worked or if is it is working very slowly, keeping Flamingo in the team proves to me that the club is afraid of the adverse publicity it will draw.
Hmm possibly. Who knows

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Odd move naming Burton at 7.

I see what the club is likely doing naming late debuts and likely dropping Flanagan pre-game so there's no media attention on it, but the Flanagan to 6 is a weird one. Just keep things the same so the attention isn't there.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score

I see what the club is likely doing naming late debuts and likely dropping Flanagan pre-game so there's no media attention on it, but the Flanagan to 6 is a weird one. Just keep things the same so the attention isn't there.
It’s not for flanno. But so karl and Skelton don’t get hammered by interviews for there debuts. If it was for flanno he would have been named to start in reggies. What I do see happening is that some team will come enquiring before the end of season to see if they can make flanno work and we will let him go as he is cheap at this point.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score

It just means his one-out inside passes will now be to a different player lol

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think like that too. How can someone have that much energy to reply to everything with troll posts? but they’re not short replies either. Surely he’s got better things to do? It’s actually sad.
I leave TK in the morning after a quick read while I’m on the shitter and he’s defending Flanagan, I get to work and usually have busy days and I don’t get time to scratch my arse, I get home and talk to the misses, have dinner, see how the kids day was, jump in the shower, then maybe turn on the TV, lay down on the couch. I then might read TK again after a 10 hour absence and he’s freakin still defending Flanagan LOL, FMD!! And he’s still going hahahaha
It looks like to me that he is unemployed and very probably unemployable.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Oloapu and Skelton not named in NSW Cup this week either yet Hoffman and Hughes are despite being on the extended bench too.
Late inclusions happen all the time in NSW Cup but. Tanner was named against Souths for firsts on bench than was starting in NSW Cup.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Royce Hunt making sure he stirs up TPJ in the media so he will do something fuckn stupid on gameday lololol

Noosa Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Surely this will change before game day.

The powers that be keep mentioning this ‘next man up’ philosophy and yet we see a persistence with injured players (assuming this does not change) and a persistence with a halfback that clearly is both not in our future nor performing well.

If we do decide to play an injured player this week and have a repeat situation of the last two weeks, it will be very frustrating to say the least.

GTOWN

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not sure on the changes, so I’m throwing out a 100/1 long shot

avo out, Burton to centre
JR to start at 7
KO to 14 and replace the worst performer out of flange or Reynolds, either 6 or 7 when he comes on

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Proof of it is seen on what just happened today
Robinson drops 20 year old Walker like a bomb after only 2 poor games and the media say nothing.
It’s not just 2 poor games though. He is young and there is plenty in his game he needs to work on. That’s best done in reserves. His biggest issue is that he plays too much off the cuff. Which sounds great but it means players around him have no idea where they need to be.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think like that too. How can someone have that much energy to reply to everything with troll posts? but they’re not short replies either. Surely he’s got better things to do? It’s actually sad.
I leave TK in the morning after a quick read while I’m on the shitter and he’s defending Flanagan, I get to work and usually have busy days and I don’t get time to scratch my arse, I get home and talk to the misses, have dinner, see how the kids day was, jump in the shower, then maybe turn on the TV, lay down on the couch. I then might read TK again after a 10 hour absence and he’s freakin still defending Flanagan LOL, FMD!! And he’s still going hahahaha
He’s a loser. Anyone who trolls that much by adding baby to the end has a shit life. And posts early hours of the morning, just a flog who will then make a new account supporting another shit passenger. Flanagan will be flanagone