Round 7 Team vs Souths (Morris Returns)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FFS... Keep Lafai, Drop Hodgo, and move Idris to the bench...
C'mon Kev...

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm happy with that line-up.

Really wish Bryson would have been dropped though! He's been terrible these past few weeks!

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
At least Fosters there... Disappointed Lafai's gone, but tough to fit him in without dropping one of the regulars.

calcalbull

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I am bitterly disappointed moore didnt keep Lafai. I know Hodgo is a great bloke. But am I the only one that cringed when i saw MICHAEL HOGSON on the list???

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I knew it.......

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Goodwins been terrible since 09, he shows no urgency, is sluggish and we would be better served with Lett/Lafai on that wing but Goodwin will not be dropped at all this year no matter what.

Keefy

The Family Club
Reaction score
if nothing else, I would rather Lafi on the wing - drop Goodwin!

TheBarba

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Idris v Inglis II lets hope he's up for this one again. Morris at least has a less experience centre to ease him back into form. Glad Foster got a start over Armit, shoots down the 4 game theory and having to pay him bulk money if he plays more than that.

I read it on here, somewhere....

calcalbull

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Whats wrong with Big Sam or Taupau? This is the perfect opportunity for them to get some First grad experience; off the bench in a regular season game. Hogson???

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
he would be alrigh, he fixed his big toe :p
LOL it seems ever since he injured it he's slowed down bigtime!

I am bitterly disappointed moore didnt keep Lafai. I know Hodgo is a great bloke. But am I the only one that cringed when i saw MICHAEL HOGSON on the list???
I cringed when I saw his name in the line-up against the Dragons tbh. But to be fair, I thought he played well last week against the Eels. He seemed very composed. If he can keep that attitude coming into this game then he is a solid replacement IMO

cyborg66

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
great news Lafai out now josh can score 3 trys this week

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love that side.. Drop Hodgson for eastwood or watever and that is a great team, hopefully we go well this week and beat the rabbits (smash sandow in the making)

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Disappointed to say the VERY least ... Lafai to centre, Idris in place of Hodgo dead set !!!

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, gotta say I'm a bit disappointed. Hodgo works hard, puts in the effort but he's not 1st Grade standard. Eastwood will be back soon though

doggie-style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
cant believe josh has more tries than his brother

brett played every game of the year so far and josh has played 1

Sull

Whitaker Eye
Reaction score
This team makes me think Andrew Ryan will play a bit more prop this week. Technically only one prop on the bench this week unless they push Millington in closer to the action.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
decent line up... i would rather have lafai on the wing insted of goodwin

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
strong line up and i expect kevin moore to spring 1 of his suprise selection by bringing in eastwood into the side just before kick off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.