OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
lol our forward pack match ups have been worrying since the start of the season, they haven’t let us down yet.
Knights are bit more like the Eels who dominated us, big rolling pack. Their right defensive edge is awful though.

Anything could happen today

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
is nsw cup going to be televised on kayo?

Cheng

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Good morning fellas,

My little one wants to go to the game today and since it's a beautiful day I will be taking the entire family

I haven't been to Accor Stadium in a few years as I live in Goulburn

Can someone direct me on best way to purchase tickets (online?) As well as parking right next to the stadium if possible

It would be greatly appreciated

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good morning fellas,

My little one wants to go to the game today and since it's a beautiful day I will be taking the entire family

Can someone direct me on best way to purchase tickets (online?) As well as parking right next to the stadium if possible

Hey mate - not sure about parking but if you download the bulldogs nrl app, and go to the knights vs dogs game there’s a link to purchase tickets

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
King in, Heyward out will happen imo. Might have already been said. I also see Taffy coming on for Hutch. Hoping at least that he eases him into the 7 role this way. Taffy has shown plenty of great half skills, like setting up some tries and good chip kicks for tries. With him at 7 and Tracey at 1 we have the best of both worlds tbh.

Last edited:

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good morning fellas,

It’s been even longer since I’ve been there, but you should be able to park in P1 without prebooking unless it’s changed. That’s the closest paid parking to the western side of Accor. Otherwise it’s usually a long walk for free street parks. After the match you can pay at machines near the entry/exit of P1.

Cheng

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It’s been even longer since I’ve been there, but you should be able to park in P1 without prebooking unless it’s changed. That’s the closest paid parking to the western side of Accor. Otherwise it’s usually a long walk for free street parks. After the match you can pay at machines near the entry/exit of P1.
I've just seen that you can pre-book parking upto the day before...what a bummer

Considering that I'm coming in from Goulburn I would like everything pre-booked beforehand

lafai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone hear the rumours that sexton may be going to Canberra immediately because of Fogarty rupturing his bicep. Could this mean we can see a swap for Trey Mooney?
Great more Hutchison hitups on the last

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone hear the rumours that sexton may be going to Canberra immediately because of Fogarty rupturing his bicep. Could this mean we can see a swap for Trey Mooney?
They were trying to get Sanders from Parra before Fogarty got injured.

Zero for us to gain by releasing Sexton. He is off contract at the end of the year and isn’t on big money. Provides depth in the halves.

Unless it’s a player swap for a middle

lafai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They were trying to get Sanders from Parra before Fogarty got injured.

Zero for us to gain by releasing Sexton. He is off contract at the end of the year and isn’t on big money. Provides depth in the halves.

Unless it’s a player swap for a middle
Maybe Mooney

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've just seen that you can pre-book parking upto the day before...what a bummer

Considering that I'm coming in from Goulburn I would like everything pre-booked beforehand
Understandable mate, but unless it’s changed it was never an issue unless the crowd was 20k plus. I doubt that’s the case today, but better to hear from someone that has been there recently because it’s probably been over a decade for me.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great more Hutchison hitups on the last
I feel your pain but Sexton's not the answer. Hopefully one of the young blokes is special enough to be fast-tracked, or Taaffe gets some time there and surprises us!

Status
Not open for further replies.