OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We should be able to win this game if we don't beat ourselves by gifting the knights cheap possession. Their halves aren't really a threat, just kick to the corners to Ponga.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Your feeling is wrong. We have been playing consistently well and we start to string some wins together from today
I agree with this about consistency and I'd add that we've been consistently getting better despite injuries and suspension to key players.

I believe we'll win but there's no guarantee we will nor that a win will bring a string of wins with it.

We're still a very immature and green team that needs to grow together, so there's still some way to go for consistent wins imo.

We'll get there tho.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I agree with this about consistency and I'd add that we've been consistently getting better despite injuries and suspension to key players.

I believe we'll win but there's no guarantee we will nor that a win will bring a string of wins with it.

We're still a very immature and green team that needs to grow together, so there's still some way to go for consistent wins imo.

We'll get there tho.
we cant afford to start slow like last wk, need to get on the front foot and get some early points

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is a “grand final” style match-up for both teams regarding hopes of a top 8 spot - I think we will see some desperate footy, one of the rare games we stack up nicely on paper Vs an opponent, but on form & at home, we should win catapulting into 12th and 1 game from the top 8 which we get from next weeks bye round, massive for our season.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am concerned about this game as we seem to struggle against Knights. Depends which Pongs we get.

I am hoping for a 38 - 14 win.

Man of the match to be between Kikau, Morrin (will play big minutes and will want to make up for his suspension) and Mahoney (to have his best game of the year - here’s hoping…)

As good as our backs have been we will need our forwards to win the battle early.

Status
Not open for further replies.