Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Our biggest game since we blew a top 4 spot in 2016 vs the cowboys at belmore

win here and against the Tigers and we are right in it for the 8
Agree.
Big game.
We should have won the game against Souffs twice over.
But yes a win here and against WT would help build a winning culture.
The team doesn't look that far away.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He knew he had bums last year

Press conference this year, he said he didn't complain about ref decisions last year because he knew we had to work on our ourselves first

Revenge will come bro, patience. Let's just build a solid foundation this year

CC seems the patient type
Bro I have been patient for ten years that’s not changing :tongueclosed: Ciraldo isn’t as mild mannered as he appears for mine he’s a competitor and of course he says all the right things in a presser but that loss would have burned him I would be worried if it didn’t.

DoggiesHOOHAA

Waterboy
Reaction score
one of the only home games we've had this year.

pay-back for the towelling last year. Fox against Marzhew by the looks of it.. His 2024 breakout game, lock him in for a hatty.

A lot on the line and Ciraldo knows it. Must win game.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just don’t get cams hard on for hutch even his defence is shit ,all the fans were banging on about tracey at fb well hello look what happened i reckon gus stepped in

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's really important that we win this game and make the jump to the edge of the eight. A lot of the teams are struggling for consistent football.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Our turning point has come early in the season. There's a good possibility to get 6 points over the next 3 weeks with the Knights, Bye & Tigers. We collect the 6 points and it will definitely set us up for a good crack at finishing in the top 8 come end of the year. These next 3 weeks is not just about the points but will also give the team a huge boost of confidence.

On the other hand, if we don't capitalize on the next 3 weeks then it will look like bottom 4 again.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seen some highlights from last years encounter. That performance can’t be justified in anyway whatsoever. How half that side was in grade god only knows. I’m with other posts, if were to gain any momentum and have any slim chance of contesting for finals, this is a must win game. No ifs or buts, win at all costs.
I imagine Ciro picked that team through gritted teeth and had trouble talking them up, but as a coach you have to try and put a positive spin on it. He probably thought Rajab deserved his chance, as with some others, but I am sure he was hating the squad he had to pick from. The injury toll made it that much worse.

He and Gus changed that in a big way this season and improving every year is all we can ask. If we can pick up a couple more players to improve the squad again, all the better.

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How does Patolo keep getting a starting gig, and played a combined 30 mins in both games. Never comes back on after his first stint.
Also has little impact in each of his stints. Strange decision.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Also has little impact in each of his stints. Strange decision.

Also Sexton played at hooker in reserves last week.
Could mean a dual role for Sexton, if he is selected in the 17.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We are very confident but we need to come out like we do against the top teams. If we can maintain that level against weaker sides (like we did against Titans) then there is no reason why we cant beat Knights and then Tigers after the bye.

Micko

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bro I have been patient for ten years that’s not changing :tongueclosed: Ciraldo isn’t as mild mannered as he appears for mine he’s a competitor and of course he says all the right things in a presser but that loss would have burned him I would be worried if it didn’t.
We have all be waiting to long for a strong side. It’s good to see some positive vibes going into games.

But we won’t be good enough until we are top four consistently and threatening to win more than one premiership. That’s the Bulldogs I grew up supporting

Status
Not open for further replies.