OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fine for Teddy but 2 weeks for a Bulldog? *jokes*
Don't laugh Wendog, I'm dreading the day someone from the Dogs get caught in a off field indiscretion or a moronic social post, they will get life plus a week.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Don't laugh Wendog, I'm dreading the day someone from the Dogs get caught in a off field indiscretion or a moronic social post, they will get life plus a week.
Plus Club loses all points ;)

Bullfrog2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don't disagree at all . . . But we now have a hooker that is getting sin binned for dumbass behaviour . . . It's not just simple Jack. Perhaps if Jack put 1 on him,Mahoney would wake up to himself
Yeah agree but reed put on a masterclass today deserves some slack.
Micheal Ennis was the same we stupidly got rid of him and he went onto win a premiership for the sharks. We have a new grub to love.

Last edited:

Bullfrog2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think you will be wrong :tearsofjoy:

Of course injuries will have the final say but if healthy I think we can push 6-8
Agree and I think injuries won’t be a problem unless it’s one of two players Burton or Kikau.
Kikau on form is currently the best player in the competition. We got a bargain buy.

Last edited:

Bullfrog2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can someone summarise the game for me? Cheers.

Is Hutch looking on the out? Or theres. A new plan?

Thanks again
Don’t think he is on the outer but if his form drops we have replacements abound!!!

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
You don't do that off the field. He was clearly squaring up otherwise our staff wouldn't have gotten in between them.
Naa just watched his jumping etc was super exaggerated he was just joking around. They are probs mates from ‘22. He is just dumb and Reed wasn’t paying attention. Def a joke.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Mann is back after the bye I wonder who makes way. I still wouldn't carry both Haywood and Taffe on the bench. Rumours are around that Sexton may be off to the Raiders, that must effect if it eventuates what happens to Hutchinson and Taffe. Feel sorry for Patolo.
Best players today
Tracey, Addo Carr, Kiraz, Crighton, Xerri, Curran, Hughes, King, Mahoney, Haywood and Morrin.
Would be stupid to let Sexton go to the Raiders….we need him to keep the pressure on Hutch

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You don't do that off the field. He was clearly squaring up otherwise our staff wouldn't have gotten in between them.
I just watched the context behind it. Yeh thats fucked. Thank god we got rid of that dumb **** hethro. Mahoney shouldnt cop any trouble he stayed out of it. Hethro is a legit dumb ****

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Have to say love the way Kiraz and JAC are returning the ball. Kiraz especially, he's such a beast

Xerri running straight hard lines at full pace

Crichton looking better today

And CONNOR TRACEY having no concern for his well being

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone has got to see why Salmon is there. 40 tackles 1 miss. Impressive in defence!
I don't get the hate for him.. sure he could offer more in attack but he is a workhorse who is always in the picture.. he will be handy as the season progresses because while it's been a good start to the year in terms of the team energy, we've still got players who haven't experienced a full season buy in.