OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

alwaysthesun

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yep but it wasn’t just the injuries last year, we had so many shit bags not putting in. He got rid of every single one of them.
yeah that's what I am saying... we were bad enough without injuries last year (early season).. this year we have not skipped a beat even with injuries

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It stand out like dogs balls that hitch is just there to distribute and make his tackles and when he sticks to that game plan we look slick, Tracy sweeping both sides is great and Xerri running killer lines is tearing edges apart. Sexton may not get a run after the buy our attack works no point changing it.
Even though we flogged in cup sexton was average asf

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Maybe. But this shit halfback is helping us win games and a part of a team which is performing at the highest rate we've seen in multiple years.

We all know we can do better, and one of the youngsters will take over eventually, but we just scored 30 odd with him at halfback ...
but did he win us the game against souths and storm? any other half we win those games

luke.thmpsn

Waterboy
Reaction score
That puts the nail in the coffin of the "Burton to centre" schtick.

Burton kicked us out of trouble on every set we got stuck in. Got a 40/20, bombs galore and set up a try on both sides of the park.

He's our #6 for as long as he wants it.

Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk

Burt Matton

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm sorry but there are some right fucking entitled lemons on here.

Just smoked the Knights. A disallowed try on top of that, so could've scored over 40!

But people still feel the need to come on and talk trash about Hutch.

WTF are you lot smoking?
Right this minute it’s an Arturo Fuente Gran Reserve 858.
Great way to finish the day after a great win.