Not open for further replies.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Taumalolo is no chance of playing. We have a chance now

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Omg phew! If JT was playing NO CHANCE !.. now maybe if Morgan doesnt pull another miracle out his ass like last time at belmore ...

Morgan form leading into belmore game: shit, shit, shit, shit, ... belmore game: God -like!

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too easy, Sipley from Manly averages 21, Collins at the Chooks averages 23 etc. If we ignore starting minutes then Reigler, Fotuaika, Grant, Roache etc all have less off the bench minutes. FWIW Lichaa's average is 27 minutes, including the 1 game he started and Smith's average is 25 minutes (ie; 4 games @ 25, 16, 28, and 30 minutes). Koroisau @ 48 averages less minutes (is that desirable?) than JMK @ 53, so whoever fills in for him plays more minutes than Lichaa (is that desirable?).

Go Dogs
Did you read what I said? I said having one is alright, two players playing around 20 minutes a game is not what you want on the bench when you have an undersized pack

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think it's an issue around minutes, the issue is more so that we have a hooker, 2 backrowers and a single prop on the bench. Like the the fuck? Bench is fucked from the beginning.
That is my point, not specifically the minutes just that they are an indication of a shit bench rotation.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Cowboys beat the once were Warriors by 7pts , JT ain’t playing, limits go forward and Metres!! So if we put in a performance as good as we did v storm an rabbits we should win, mind you the reffs will be looking to blow that whistle against us like always, especially after Bennett’s rant !!

So we play on the back foot again, but only Morgan can help them fluke a win is my guess haha.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brown and Crichton are out. Toomanga and Montoya still on the bench. Does Pay want to lose tommorow?

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If pay wants Lichaa to play a 20 minute roll because JMK can't play 80 mins then start him and bring JMK on for about 60 minutes. I'd prefer to finish off with JMK than Lichaa so long as he plays approx 60 mins

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Will soon see in about 24 hours !!
I am as excited as anyone to see Licshit's passes that are so flat that they either go either nowhere, to the sideline, a player's head, or even better a player's nuts....said no one ever.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who is pumped to see Lichaa fuck things up again tomorrow!!!!??!!?
Man I am so pumped I am literally jumping up and down and screaming with excitement. Bahaha nope. I am just rehearsing the insults I am going to scream at him when he comes on the field.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I wonder what the betting odds is for a correct guess of the penalty count. I am tipping we will lose it substantially especially as we are being officiated by someone with the surname Sutton.....

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Give smith the ball, his hardly touched the ball lately. Want to see him score tries. A good game to score tries.

Status
Not open for further replies.