Official Round 7 - Dogs vs Cowboys - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey mate, I went to the hospital and they said there is nothing wrong with me. I am now at home celebrating the dogs victory. [emoji23][emoji23]. Surely this the final straw for licshit?
All good champ
We are on the same page don’t worry about that
I’m due for a hospital visit

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can't do anything about the defensive line speed. If we come up too fast we get penalised. Refs know this.

We are certainly not the quickest side to move up in defence but in saying that the ones that are are certainly breaking the rules or only being taken back about 8 metres. We had a dude in Souths colours sitting behind us last night and even he commented on the fact that at times the Cows were given latitude to be eight metres away from the marker because that was where the referee marked the defensive line. Don't think he heard me but I commented that his side was pretty damn good at getting the rub of the green in that regards...

One thing that I do like about our defensive line is that they move up as one and keep their shape. Couple of times last night we had the Cows running back and forth around and around yet held tight in defence not giving them much room to move.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We can keep climbing the ladder now. 2 wins straight would be perfect ..!!!

Go Doggies Go .!!!!
Probably getting ahead of myself but if we beat manly next week we have knights then titans. Great opportunity for 4 in a row then would be 5 from 10. Not such a bad start to season then. Yes it's optimistic, just ask realist, dean 'gay' will never be able to put 4 wins in a row together

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Probably getting ahead of myself but if we beat manly next week we have knights then titans. Great opportunity for 4 in a row then would be 5 from 10. Not such a bad start to season then. Yes it's optimistic, just ask realist, dean 'gay' will never be able to put 4 wins in a row together
We need to keep winning because the spoon is snapping at our heels.

Need to put some distance between us and the bottom dweller/s.

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m glad for the win and hope we keep winning but the way we played most other teams would of beat us imo.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do we win and drop on the ladder lol..... Newcastle played really well so they prob won’t be as easy as people think, next week will be tough at the sandy patch stadium against our old coach.

Let’s hope we can build some momentum and get a few wins going. We are technically coming equal 10th hahaha

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
How do we win and drop on the ladder lol..... Newcastle played really well so they prob won’t be as easy as people think, next week will be tough at the sandy patch stadium against our old coach.

Let’s hope we can build some momentum and get a few wins going. We are technically coming equal 10th hahaha

the arse raping by the dragons and warriors is the reason why we are sitting at the bottom of the table and the Broncos despite the same number of wins as us are sitting at number 10.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
the arse raping by the dragons and warriors is the reason why we are sitting at the bottom of the table and the Broncos despite the same number of wins as us are sitting at number 10.
Correct.....

The Warriors were playing with passion and enthusiasm bought on by the shooting incident and the St George one, well everything went their way and we were coming off that really intense game against the Storm ( who co-incidentally were also very flat that weekend).

Other than those two we were in every other game.

Status
Not open for further replies.