Official Round 7 - Dogs vs Cowboys - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We needed that win. Will help the boys self belief and confidence.
Hopefully we can improve on today’s performance and knock over Haslers Manly next week.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ofa and Tolman have been huge in the absence of Big Papi. Can’t wait till he’s back and if you add To’Oamaga it’s a formidable front row.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just think he to slow to pull the trigger . We needed punch. We lack a lot so the intensity has to be constant.
He is definitely too conservative I agree that much. Lichaa on the bench is another example of this. Watching that period over there are a lot of Tolman hit ups. Our backs needed to step it up in that period. It’s hard to bag him too much for not using subs during that time as the potential for injury a worse fatigue is higher in the second half. Most on here also agree we are not the fittest team so keep interchanges up your sleeve for the last 20 would be pretty important.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We look good in attack. The ref was shit again for us. So many times cowboys off side and he gets us. If the refs gave us a fair go we would be doing better. No chance. We have a bad 20 min in us and im not sure if its the ref against us or our boys. Its been happening every game. Anyway me and 6,000 went home happy

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I said earlier in the week that if we attacked Clifford’s edge we would win that match well done boys

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ofa and Tolman have been huge in the absence of Big Papi. Can’t wait till he’s back and if you add To’Oamaga it’s a formidable front row.
Oh yeah ofa had some great runs really hits the line hard. CHN deserved wining the medal was great. Our pack played good tonight looks promising with napa to come in

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah ofa had some great runs really hits the line hard. CHN deserved wining the medal was great. Our pack played good tonight looks promising with napa to come in
Loved Ofa going in for the kill on Cooper and finishing him off.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks like that’s exactly what Pay is doing. You’ll probably find we end up with four forwards on the bench soon
Let’s hope so. You really have to wonder what justification Pay has for picking him every damn week. You would think there would be multiple people, not just Pay, who review the games and individual performances with the aim to improve the following week. You would think...

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There’s just something extra special about bringing players into first grade and seeing them grow. Love seeing Ofa improving each week and can’t wait until Renouf gets a good run in the top grade

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Loved Ofa going in for the kill on Cooper and finishing him off.
I know i just got home going to watch it on fox now like to see what i missed sometimes u miss a bit at the ground. But ofa and napa going to be the Bash Brothers for me hopefully our pack get back there respect which we have lacked but its good like u said have a few to add looks ok

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Gees with Foran and Napa back, Ogden hitting form and To'omaga hopefully lifting and getting a spot, we could easily turn our season around.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We look good in attack. The ref was shit again for us. So many times cowboys off side and he gets us. If the refs gave us a fair go we would be doing better. No chance. We have a bad 20 min in us and im not sure if its the ref against us or our boys. Its been happening every game. Anyway me and 6,000 went home happy
It's been a good night. A pretty decent win and we can also still rightfully bag both the refs and lichaa. Also, how good were the backrowers!

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Big confidence game for Okunbor could’ve easily had a shocker but he recovered well and made amends

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know i just got home going to watch it on fox now like to see what i missed sometimes u miss a bit at the ground. But ofa and napa going to be the Bash Brothers for me hopefully our pack get back there respect which we have lacked but its good like u said have a few to add looks ok
Yeah mate it’s easy to miss things at ANZ . It’s the perfect prop rotation at full strength as they all have different strengths. Even Fualalo looked good tonight.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's been a good night. A pretty decent win and we can also still rightfully bag both the refs and lichaa. Also, how good were the backrowers!
Yes the whole pack played good. Lichaa only got like 10 minutes think his on the outer. I was sitting behind him and he was dying to get on glad he didnt get his 20 min

Status
Not open for further replies.