ROUND 7 - Bulldogs VS Roosters - GAME DISCUSSION & TEAM LISTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Our record is horrendous under him it’s 2 wins from 18 games!
When was the last win, do you know?

2 wins from 18 games, that is so far from the standard deviation the club must be screaming blue murder to the NRL.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I saw it on twitter and just checked it and it’s abit out but still not a good record.
View attachment 5627
Since that black Friday every close game we've lost under Sutton was due to a major controversial decision that Sutton made

Penalty and sin bin of graham klemmer

Brenko lee sin bin

Latrell mitchells arm touching the ground with a tackle complete but yet he still passed and roosters score

Six again changed to a knock on that never happened vs roosters

When the **** has a chance to cheat us he does

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Since that black Friday every close game we've lost under Sutton was due to a major controversial decision that Sutton made

Brenko lee sin bin

Latrell mitchells arm touching the ground with a tackle complete but yet he still passed and roosters score

I am suprised one of our boys hasn't risked there career to knock the **** out. If it happens I will fucking cheer.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If we roll through the middle and get that second phase play off the back of Woodsy and Rfm, we will win this game. The bunnies showed how to do that last week. We just need Lichaa to be on his game and run when he gets his opportunity and keep the momentum going. Im thinking we win by 4-8 points. Fuk i hate the rorters !!!

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

Brenko lee sin bin

He is corrupt as fuck!!
I know he will ref us out of the game as per usual.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
New ball game now without Hasler. No stupid penalties.
We don't do stupid penalties anymore, Pay trained under Bellamy, no stupid penalties..
We complete our sets, and spend time down the line hunting.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the second time this year we play this billion dollar team after they have had a bad loss and the second time we have to travel from 2 of the furthest places in Australia. Bloody unlucky and pathetic on behalf of the nrl. If you want us travelling so far give us a 7 day turnaround at least

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
For the second time this year we play this billion dollar team after they have had a bad loss and the second time we have to travel from 2 of the furthest places in Australia. Bloody unlucky and pathetic on behalf of the nrl. If you want us travelling so far give us a 7 day turnaround at least
Na, you wear a tin foil hat.... that's what they will say, it's eaiser to write us off as conspiracy theorists rather than prove us wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.