Official Round 7 Bulldogs V Sharks - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That Katoa winger needs to be fucked off or taught to stop rushing in though FMD. Almost lost us the game.
With Meaney back hopefully he can be the winger on that side

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Massive win. I really don't want to bag anyone right now (maybe later) but Flanagan had one of the worst performances i've ever seen from an NRL player.
Haha. You don't want to but you give a scathing assessment? Haha.. You're right.. But at least defensively he was great and he saved a couple of near line breaks and tries. They were all great defensively. Except T. Katoa and Allen who Raimen made his bitch all night.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Spare a thought for the poor ref who's wife and children will be killed because Cronulla lost despite him doing everything possible to help them win.
**** even ignored a knock on call from the touchie at the end there.

If he doesnt get sacked then its clear there are no standards for refs in this fuckd sport.

Untamed

Previously wilddog
Reaction score
You fucking beauty, & I watched this game without drinking lol.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The addition of Ava Seumanufagai as another big body in our pack really helps.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We were literally holding on for 50 minutes, I guess credit to the effort and D but we're terrible with ball in hand, hard to watch...

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drink up legends!
Well done to the lads!
Incredible efforts mixed in with some dud plays but they always had each others backs all game.

dinga

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thankful for the win but even more thankful that Cronulla blew 4 or 5 tries. Dogs going into their shell in the 2nd half helped the Sharks massively. Wish Flanagan and Averilo would take charge more.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Massive win. I really don't want to bag anyone right now (maybe later) but Flanagan had one of the worst performances i've ever seen from an NRL player.
Despite the win, he was rubbish. Poor passing, wasting the challenge, poor last tackle options, shit kicking... His only good thing was catching the ball on the full from the kick from Townsend.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate he got the 2 points on 2gb i think ill believe them