Official Round 7 - Bulldog v Eel - Team List + Match Discussion

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There will be periods where we’re up against it. Need team to understand when it’s not our period, simple hit ups and Burton to just kick long keep it simple. Too many times when u can tell momentum is against us we make another mistake

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
TPJ - $2.00
Mahoney - $2.50
Preston - $3.00
Waddell - $4.50
Reynolds -$5.00

Gamble responsibly :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Whilst Flanno, Okunbor, Preston and Kikau( late scratching)all have form this prep, Im going for a bit of value, Perham @ $9.50 I'm foreseeing Hayze hazing Haze. I hear there is bad blood between the two, from their time together at parra, with each claiming the other has a stupid name

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Im seeing a lot of unfounded pessimism leading into this game. The Eels have been bog average this year. Clunky, pedestrian and disorganised. They played that one good game against the Panthers and that’s it. Yeah, they have a few players back but they are underdone.
I’m tipping our busted ass squad to drag them into the mud and out enthuse them. Dogs by 6.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Will be watching and reckon 8f you get a fair run you're right in with a big chance.

Only but 8m concerned about is Moses but if your forwards can out muscle them and give Mitch little space that might compensate.

Anyways good luck and let's see some of the dogs talent....despite injuries go get em.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whilst Flanno, Okunbor, Preston and Kikau( late scratching)all have form this prep, Im going for a bit of value, Perham @ $9.50 I'm foreseeing Hayze hazing Haze. I hear there is bad blood between the two, from their time together at parra, with each claiming the other has a stupid name
Yeah I don’t know about this, Perham gets a long way back and doesn’t really run on up the the straight, he’s 7th up after a spell so he should be hard fit, but 10 in the bin? personally I can’t see him getting that distance.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Brown and Moses are going to give both Penisini and especially Sivo a feast with Alamoti and especially Knockonbor defending that side. We're going to get pummelled unless they make a late change to the side. Knockonbor shouldn't be even on the bench let alone in the team.
Sivo will collect 3 meat pies today

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ok so most are wondering what the heck Ciro is doing putting Ok and Ala together on the left. If this proves to be as big a disaster as last weeks coaching decision with Ala and Topine, is it then fair to question Ciro's decisions and selections?

If it provides some tries and decent defence he deserves the accolades of course :grinning:

Casey may play tho so theres that.

NoChance

Waterboy
Reaction score
Im seeing a lot of unfounded pessimism leading into this game. The Eels have been bog average this year. Clunky, pedestrian and disorganised. They played that one good game against the Panthers and that’s it. Yeah, they have a few players back but they are underdone.
I’m tipping our busted ass squad to drag them into the mud and out enthuse them. Dogs by 6.
They have had hard schedule I think all first three games due to goal kicking and faced three teams off the bye. They are better on paper then us but we can beat em of they under perform which they a prone to do.

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hoping for an upset..y this obsession with okunbum...

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Knicks won so idrc what happens tbf. Sport has already fueled my happiness today enough
They played well.
But bro, hate to burst your bubble, they don’t call the East “the beast” for no reason, enjoy this round, because I doubt the knicks are going any further.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
These pics are great but we're going too early :tearsofjoy: