Official Round 7 - Bulldog v Eel - Team List + Match Discussion

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Fucks sake Reynolds again. Hasn't the whole welcome back party died yet? He's fucking useless.
We literally lose against the Cowboys without him. Why do you think we looked better in the closing stages of the game? because he straightened up our attack. Gee, some of you have no clue.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
not happy about Reynolds but I think it’s OK for him to get another go. I’m sure CCs plan is to use him as the spare man on the bench and give him 10-15 mins, preferably when we have the ball to give us some spark.

Expecting a close game but parra’s halves will be way too good for us.

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Avo and Kiraz lining up against the Russell/ Dunster edge? If so, they should have a field day.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My worst nightmare re burns has happened :( knew it was looking that way because burns has gotten a few reserve spots in recent weeks which means he was on his way. Hope he is safe. Defuses some kicks and doesn’t drop the ball. I guess okunbor would have been worse with a few quick backs in parras team.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our forqard pack looks better but FMD Reynolds on the bench.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can’t wait to see Flanagan unleash the “Crab Across the field move, then pass behind to a team mate that isn’t expecting it only to get smashed”

Then if that’s not enough action by Flanagan in the red zone… his off the mark 0 to 5klm right foot step into traffic to slow the attacking play down is a sure winner.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
After sharks next week KO should slot right in for Reynolds give him a feel of first grade.

Last edited: