OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
I thought there was instance earlier where Xerri should have passed to JAC!!

Sent from my SM-X200 using Tapatalk
Yes - he should have passed it and then he may have been able to follow him for Jac to pass back for him to score. But I am happy with the way Xerri is playing - he is solid in defense and getting better in his runs. He is only going to get better.

Last edited:

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We might be down by 10 but I'm not unhappy
I am at the idiots just watching Coates as he stood there and the soft defence letting Papi in. Btw, Critta hit Grant’s arm causing the turnover where Curran instantly gets the ball stolen by Papi. Could/should have been a knock on by Grant no advantage?

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Burton is his putrid self,
Hutch needs to be sacked at half time,
Xerri needs to go back to reserves to learn to pass.

Only one doing anything is Kikau the poor bastard.
Maybe if Burto actually did something, anything, Hutch could play like the fringe 1st grader he is. But - poor cnt is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well, at least we didn't fold into a heap after Papi did Papi things in the first few minutes. One freaky try was the only additional damage, and we should have kept that out.

That was a better half of footy than I was expecting from us. The problem is we made 8 errors, and we just aren't quite finishing off our attacking plays with enough skill and that bit of luck.

There is no way Bellyache is happy right now, he'll be relieved to be in front, but for a team that had the advantage of 8 errors by their opponents, who has an injury list of 1 to their opponents 9, and is at home, they have not been great.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I am at the idiots just watching Coates as he stood there and the soft defence letting Papi in. Btw, Critta hit Grant’s arm causing the turnover where Curran instantly gets the ball stolen by Papi. Could/should have been a knock on by Grant no advantage?
Didn't it go back?

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Considering the errors that could have been a lot worse our middle is holding up our back just need to get their fucking shit together

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Storm obviously can’t handle our left edge so why doesn’t Ciro swap Critta and Xerri so Critta can unleash Fox more

Turpin experiment not working though can’t knock his defence

Storm are there for the taking they had all the ball who 88% completion and only up 10 we bombed couple of opportunities cos we don’t have a halfback

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don’t think we can win from 10 down
I don’t see 3 tries in us too many handling errors

Status
Not open for further replies.