OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not a loss to rage at, we put it up a full strength storm at their home. If we had Hazem now we would have won. Burton cant kick from fox's side. Which sucks since thsts where we will score most. We need someone who can kick from that side or we will lose more matches due to poor goalkicking
Let Critta kick

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had 8 line breaks and 14 offloads. We ran more and made more metres than the storm . We are leading the competition for some attacking stats. If we score more points , we win more games it’s as simple as that. Our defence is good but we don’t give ourselves the best chance by only scoring 2-3 tries per game .

We have to convincingly beat the knights + collect the bye points.

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If we lose to the knights ill be pissed
Next week is a must Ciraldo will put that side on besides Kutoago and we get taffe back which is good just lock on ponga and we should be fine. Stephen needs to play his usual position next to kikau leave xerri and Addo Carr next to each other

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I doubt either would be worse than hutch, I worry about Taaffes tendency to run sideways a bit and hold the ball from what I've seen, I'd like to see Sexton get a shot, I think he will add a bit of spark and at least he has a short kicking game.
True, but we have seen Sexton/Burton, I reckon next week is the perfect game to give Taffee a shot.

Micko

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Anybody that complains about our team after that game is a c and a u and an n and a t. You are not a bulldogs supporter and you should go follow the Chickens.

We deserved to win that game and we were very unlucky to lose. Sometimes the ball doesn’t bounce your way. The effort put in can’t be questioned.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'm over dumb **** nothing last plays from Hutch... He could at least put the ball up for Crichton to try score off a kick.

Micko

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Kautoga is 21 years old playing his 2nd first grade game.

He was strong in his hit ups and tackles

Makes supposedly one mistake and you guys are crucifying him

Ffs perspective guys
it’s like nobody criticising has ever played footy. Or any team sport. The boys played their best game of the year. Unlucky not to score thirty.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Assuming taffe comes in …. How misses out in the backline or dues taffe come in at 7?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah 100% we have some halves talent seeping through, lets wait and see who steps up.
Kids are a year or two away.. no brainer to bring in a seasoned half who is available and who isn't injury prone.

CT fits the mould.