OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I am guessing that they will give Hutchison 1 more game at 7 then after the bye the change happens. He is not completely useless, but is just not fast enough with movements and running and as we saw tonight keeping him on for his defence is a joke.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Halves should have controlled that last 5-10 minutes.. Should have won that game. I can’t believe they didn’t..a massive opportunity squandered.. But in saying that, the Dogs have improved in leaps and bounds..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I am guessing that they will give Hutchison 1 more game at 7 then after the bye the change happens. He is not completely useless, but is just not fast enough with movements and running and as we saw tonight keeping him on for his defence is a joke.
He is completely useless.

Low IQ fans wank on over his defense, it's fucking putrid.

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The dummy and jink are a particularly annoying part of his game, especially given they time him over the hundred with a sundial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mennis agreed. Probably biased but he’s usually a hard marker on us and he reckons we were the better side. We lost it on too many dumb plays. If we just kicked to the corners when we had the lead with 7 to go we probably win.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Not a loss to rage at, we put it up a full strength storm at their home. If we had Hazem now we would have won. Burton cant kick from fox's side. Which sucks since thsts where we will score most. We need someone who can kick from that side or we will lose more matches due to poor goalkicking