Round 6 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Missed the match - how did Captain Mbye go today? Any inspiration in his pep talks?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Suck shit Mbye. Suck shit Reynolds.

They are playing no better than they did for us. Mythbye has had years to stamp his authority on the game and he has failed miserably. Tigers must be ecstatic that they have him wrapped up until end of 2022 Josh always plays with heart and is short on ability but has a bigger dig than his mate.

This from wikipedia which I think says it all.......;);););););)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses_Mbye

With the arrival of new coach Michael Maguire, Mbye was named Wests Tigers' captain in the pre-season. Mbye contacted Benji Marshall and Jake Friend, uncertain whether he should accept the position. Team-mate Marshall said, "I don’t think he understands that when he talks everyone listens. The thing I like the most is he doesn’t enjoy shit standards. He doesn’t walk past things that he doesn’t like. He drives standards really hard. I think that is a big reason why he is captain."

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
To think guys like lane and cook werent good enough for des fmd

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Down with the ship..

I don’t understand, I thought he was a leader of men, an inspirational talker, with one eye on the moroons jersey. His difficult days at the dogs were purely the clubs fault.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I don’t understand, I thought he was a leader of men, an inspirational talker, with one eye on the moroons jersey. His difficult days at the dogs were purely the clubs fault.
He could never walk the talk. He is a Karmichael.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
To think guys like lane and cook werent good enough for des fmd
Enough on this already.

Cook was offered a starting hooker role and a much larger salary at Souths.. we couldn't compete.
Lane was bog average and spent more time partying than training. Warriors didn't get value from his either.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Enough on this already.

Cook was offered a starting hooker role and a much larger salary at Souths.. we couldn't compete.
Lane was bog average and spent more time partying than training. Warriors didn't get value from his either.
Hahahahahaha.. let us be Mr. I, winging is our only form of closure at the moment.... there's nothing else we can turn to....:sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat:

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Enough on this already.

These are just bs excuses the reason we couldn’t compete with cooks offer was because of the disgraceful recruiting and poor talent identification,everyone on here could see cook was a gun but des even hooked in a week after he had a blinder ,des could have moved people on to keep cook which he was very good at and as far as far as lane well clearly arthur knows how to get the best out of him thats what a coachs job is

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.