Round 6 - Dogs vs Knights - Team List and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Knights are better than most people give them credit for. But yeah we were average
If they had better ball control over the line we lose by 18. We were lucky tonight. We switched on for 10-15 mins then went to sleep again. And the last 10 mins we caught the dropsies.

Fact of the matter is we can't close out teams. And that is a mental problem. We haven't been able to cruise to victories for about 3 years. As soon as we hit the lead we shut down and take it to the wire.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
First and foremost 2 points is 2 points . 2. Frawley shits on Mbye at 7
3 fk all ya that said Knights would win cos they didn't and close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades
Nah. We all said that Knights would win if Mbye played halfback. What we didn't predict is Mbye playing halfback for 20 minutes and Frawley playing halfback for the rest of the game.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Elliot couldn't be a serious kicker could he? I think he was just taking the piss at the end :p

For me that shows Mumbai isn't interested in doing the kicking. Sad thing is it will probably mean holland back into first grade when fit.... (just like Mumbai came back into the starting side after his suspension).
Elliotts attempt from out wide was closer than any of mbyes shots from out wide.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Woolford can kick.

Also didn't watch the game and we win.. that's 2 wins where that had happened now. Did watch broncos live though.

Remember that the knights almost beat sharks last week.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So we lost 2 players to injury abbey and klemmer and can't kick for shit but got 2 points

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
KLEMMER ONLY PLAYED 33 MINS. WHAT DID I MISS????????
He ran too much last week. So Hasler gets paranoid with big numbers so try to average his meters down.

I think it's the same as kasiano. He must track his calories burnt. If he burns more then he had consumed he is hooked to regain what he lost :p

No other way to explain 4 min stints haha (all be it today was a free interchange for the head bin).

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brenko Lee leading the comp in try assists lol

Status
Not open for further replies.