Not open for further replies.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
With a goal kicker its 30-12 so good enough. The attack got 6 tries despite a major reshuffle early in the game when we lost abbey, so no complaints.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There ya go. Reynolds didn't have his best game but he caused some problems for the opposition and set up the final try.

Meanwhile Frawley took a football and ramped it up Des' ass
And mbye did jack shit

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How on earth was vrendan elliot not sin binnes for holding mbye down after his massive break???!!!!!!!

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
fuck the result. this team is kidding themselves if they think that's acceptable./

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
fucking get Halligan to coach the kickers ffs. OH WAIT, WE CANT COZ HE'S TOO BUSY COACHING ALL THE KICKERS EXCEPT THE CANTERBURY ONES.
He coaches us but it's putting lipstick on a pig

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think elliot justified haslers call to keep him in the side at the expense of RFM. I think he was really solid in defence!!

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Elliot couldn't be a serious kicker could he? I think he was just taking the piss at the end :p

For me that shows Mumbai isn't interested in doing the kicking. Sad thing is it will probably mean holland back into first grade when fit.... (just like Mumbai came back into the starting side after his suspension).

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I cant recall seeing klemmer all second half. Did he get injured??!!!!

stclair

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lets see how the premiership favs at start of season fare against the legendary madges team now...

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What the fuck was Brett Morris doing when he grabbed Gagai?

beaudean

Waterboy
Reaction score
I know this is a typical comment on here but how the fuck can we not keep Frawley at 7 full time and Montoya on the wing,Frawley line break solo try and his grubbed to almost set josh Morris up for a try then his pass out wide for a try for fuck sake this is the blokes we need a crucial times to win football games yet I guarantee when Kerrod is ready we will drop Marcelo

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
First and foremost 2 points is 2 points . 2. Frawley shits on Mbye at 7
3 fk all ya that said Knights would win cos they didn't and close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think elliot justified haslers call to keep him in the side at the expense of RFM. I think he was really solid in defence!!
His best game in top grade. Really rattled some of the knights players with his defence. If he plays like that every week no doubt he deserves his spot in the team.

stclair

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Elliot couldn't be a serious kicker could he? I think he was just taking the piss at the end :p

For me that shows Mumbai isn't interested in doing the kicking. Sad thing is it will probably mean holland back into first grade when fit.... (just like Mumbai came back into the starting side after his suspension).
Holland played good footy this year pre injury...

Status
Not open for further replies.