Official Round 6 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Discussion Thread

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hope Lewis cops a soft tissue injury during training, only way the c*** doesn't play. Don't even feel bad about saying it.
Someone has to have a cousin that knows the guy that does the fake spectator sounds?

We need to pay him to boo every time Lewis touches the ball :p

MariaZ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He's been close to if not our best player in the first 4 games. Let's hope he rips in and cements his starting spot because he has huge potential.
I remember a thread I think it was “Jizz Train” where quite a few people on here were critising him! Lol How wrong they were and poor Averillo is now copping the same! But this kid will prove them all wrong too! He is another who is destined for big things! Patience is a virtue with these young ones!!

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I was just thinking about all Pays selections and there’s been some beauties

The bloke is just making it up as he goes !

Hoppa (centre back to FB)
Meaney (fb then wing)
Remis (wing now centre)
DWZ (Fb, wing,centre)
Averillo (bench debut comes on plays 6, centre now wing)
Foran (6 and 7)
Lewis (Reserve grade centre when Pay didn’t even rate him to starting 6 now 7 Teflon)
Holland (centre to wing to hooker off the bench)
RFM backrow to middle to backrow
Elliott backrow to prop stint to lock
Not to mention swapping whole edges and splitting successful combinations
JMK bench to halves not unmovable at hooker (Lichaa brought back from the brink for two more painful seasons)

Deadset making it up as he goes

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
DWZ had his best game in dogs colours v Dragons arguably the best game a dogs winger has played in 5 years yet Pay has named him centre two weeks in a row

[emoji23]

Welcome to the tent show
He was too dangerous with his kick returns. So he couldn’t deal with starting sets on the front foot. Mucks up his whole tolman taking 3 hit ups a set thinking.

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He literally picks him because of his so called defence and bigger boot, that is the reason.[/QUOTE
Don't get the bigger boot thing, its the same kick, no variety,never a grubber. crazy thought... maybe we could have coached our 9 to be able to kick like a lot of good sides do

daisy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He literally picks him because of his so called defence and bigger boot, that is the reason.
2 line breaks, 7 tackles breaks and should've had a try assist. Pay is a pussy and coaching scared.
Probably because he’s defence and he’s reads in defence were terrible the kids got a stack of ability in attack and will play a lot of nrl im a big fan but he should of been dropped

Untamed

Previously wilddog
Reaction score
I was just thinking about all Pays selections and there’s been some beauties

The bloke is just making it up as he goes !

Hoppa (centre back to FB)
Meaney (fb then wing)
Remis (wing now centre)
DWZ (Fb, wing,centre)
Averillo (bench debut comes on plays 6, centre now wing)
Foran (6 and 7)
Lewis (Reserve grade centre when Pay didn’t even rate him to starting 6 now 7 Teflon)
Holland (centre to wing to hooker off the bench)
RFM backrow to middle to backrow
Elliott backrow to prop stint to lock
Not to mention swapping whole edges and splitting successful combinations
JMK bench to halves not unmovable at hooker (Lichaa brought back from the brink for two more painful seasons)

Deadset making it up as he goes
What about Wakeham? bench, starts at 6 & now ball boy

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So we start with a winger who can’t score for the life of him. Drop our winger/goal kicker (fair enough probably not a priority at the moment). We move our best winger to centre to partner our second best winger who is also a clunky centre now that can’t pass to his outside man.

We continue with the trade mark “let’s bring the madness back” selection of carrying a back on the bench. We keep a half that has barely showed anything in NRL besides he can defend 1 on 1 but struggles to read where to go in a defensive line, and a midfield bomb.

We again change the position of our youngest player. So far he has played 15 mins at 5/8, 20 mins off the bench. 65 and 70 mins of centre. Now obviously pay has seen enough of that so put him on the wing.

And we carry 2 halves a centre and a utility on our reserves list.

#mindboggled :sweat:

I just pray that it’s another master diversion plan of trying to confuse the opposition and it’s not what runs out.

I was actually confident of winning this weekend. Especially with Goodwin coming in and a possible late inclusion. If we run out 1-17 then may god have mercy on our souls.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Probably because he’s defence and he’s reads in defence were terrible the kids got a stack of ability in attack and will play a lot of nrl im a big fan but he should of been dropped
No he shouldn't. He has issue in defence and everyone knows that, but he simply won't get better if he doesn't play. Lewis leads us for try causes and is third in the league, did nothing to help poor Averillo.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lewis again in the team. Ok, I’m not watching anymore until he’s gone. Stuff this crap man!
I'm sure you knew Lewis would be there once again :tearsofjoy:

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay's team lists are fast coming my favourite part of the week.
What's he going to do today? Will we see a front rower in the centres? How about a bench with 3 backs and 1 forward?
Anything is possible with this clown.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What about Wakeham? bench, starts at 6 & now ball boy
I’m sure there’s a few more too...definitely brought the ‘madness’ to his Tuesday line ups in the past his 4 seasons in charge

Cogger also was 6 then 7 and if I remember rightly ‘utility’ in the bench where he sat for 3 consecutive games

Montoya wing to Centre

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Averilos talents are wasted on the wing, just throw him in the halves FFS....

Lachlan Lewis is the problem in this fucking team but Pay keeps picking him.....

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So our wonder half back, who can't pass, can't kick, can't read a play and can tackle, but is the cause of seven tries we've conceded this season keeps his spot and meaney gets dropped with averillo pushing out to the wing.

I think this sums up pays thinking perfectly
homero-pensando-gif-3.gif

Last edited: