Official Round 6 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Discussion Thread

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Even if it's temporary there are two wingers at centre that could go there.
Probably because he was found wanting in defence last night but showed some good flare with ball in hand. If some space can be created for him... Whatever anyone thinks, I’m just trying to think through the logic of the selection (yes, some will say no logic, I know...)

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Probably because he was found wanting in defence last night but showed some good flare with ball in hand. If some space can be created for him... Whatever anyone thinks, I’m just trying to think through the logic of the selection (yes, some will say no logic, I know...)
Lewis was just as guilty in a lot of those mistakes on that edge too racing up out the line so it's honestly difficult to see the logic.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
When does Pay start rotating the halves? How bad does Lewis have to play before he is dropped?
He won't ever drop him, just have to hope he cops an injury or fucks a school girl or something.

Merimbula Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not a fan of DWZ at centes. Should be

1. Hopoate
2. DWZ
3. Harper
4. Smith
5. Averilo

Gives avo a chance under the highball and kick returns
Deck chairs on the titanic, any way you line them up it’s a woeful back five, every player has glaring deficiencies in there game

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nice looking team!
A Centre at fullback
2 Wingers in the Centres
A Half on the wing, replacing the previous fullback on the wing
A reserve grade backup utility at half
Holland and Britt need to be dropped ASAP
And if Renouf does anything other than start this game i am going to be pissed with Pays selection process

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Why buy Wakeham if he keeps picking the shit **** Lewis. It doesn't make sense how he gets picked every week no matter how bad he plays..
Only thing i can think of is that he is waiting for Foran to be match fit before choosing Wakeham. Nothing else makes any sense whatsoever.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Why buy Wakeham if he keeps picking the shit c*** Lewis. It doesn't make sense how he gets picked every week no matter how bad he plays..
Only thing i can think of is that he is waiting for Foran to be match fit before choosing Wakeham. Nothing else makes any sense whatsoever.
He literally picks him because of his so called defence and bigger boot, that is the reason.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wakeham in round 2 against the cows showed more than Lewis has all season, and pay the **** even hooks Lewis in rd 2 and still picks him ahaha. Honestly I reckon he’s been told something and he’s just takin the piss

battered sav

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Did Averillo make the most line breaks for the dogs as a center last start? Surely he starts at center again.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pay's team lists are fast coming my favourite part of the week.
What's he going to do today? Will we see a front rower in the centres? How about a bench with 3 backs and 1 forward?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Did Averillo make the most line breaks for the dogs as a center last start? Surely he starts at center again.
2 line breaks, 7 tackles breaks and should've had a try assist. Pay is a pussy and coaching scared.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’d love to know why he moved him too. If it’s because of defence Pay is taking the absolute piss when he retains Lewis who has the highest try causes in the team with 7 and 3rd overall in the whole NRL.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hopoate > Kennedy
Crichton < Katoa
Reimis < Dugan
DWZ < Ramien*
Averillo > Hiroti*
Foran > Johnson
Lewis < Townsend
To'omaga < Fifita
JMK < Brailey
Napa < Woods
Jackson > Nikora*
RFM < Graham
Elliott > Williams

5/13

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I’d love to know why he moved him too. If it’s because of defence Pay is taking the absolute piss when he retains Lewis who has the highest try causes in the team with 7 and 3rd overall in the whole NRL.
Screenshot_20200616-173313.png