Official Round 6 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Discussion Thread

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hoping Reimis puts egg on my face for not rating him at centre. Also need DWZ and Averillo swapping positions. Pay now just looking dumb, but hope he proves me wrong too.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wakeman trained well and he just wanted to give him an opportunity :p

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
To win tonight we need several players to have their best games so far this season

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just hope they can contain Graham on the edge.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Just hope they can contain Graham on the edge.
Graham, Ramien and SJ are probably the biggest threats against us. Fortunately most of them have been shit for most the season lol

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Graham, Ramien and SJ are probably the biggest threats against us. Fortunately most of them have been shit for most the season lol
We have been given a huge gift with Goodwin. I was literally waking up in cold sweats thinking he’d be in the blue and white. By gods good will or just plain luck he is in the black white and blue. And opposing us.

If only we’d have Our wingers playing wing and our centres playing centre. We’d put them away easily. Because of pay we will probably win 16-14 now and half the kennel will need blood pressure medication post match.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If only we’d have Our wingers playing wing and our centres playing centre. We’d put them away easily. Because of pay we will probably win 16-14 now and half the kennel will need blood pressure medication post match.
Half?! Pfffttt, yeah right. Just about all of us will need serious medication, haven't you been on TK during a game yet?

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I really hope wakeham and Foran run the ball and go to the line more Tonight
Fifita and woods will be easy meat 15 mins into their stints

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Half?! Pfffttt, yeah right. Just about all of us will need serious medication, haven't you been on TK during a game yet?
Nah, should be pleasant this week not having to read the pysicotic snuff film fan mail for Lewis for a change.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Really worried about our bench

Pays filled the forwards with shit

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve gone for an upset with wakeham in with Foz and taken us at 13+ for a big win..!!!