Official Round 6 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Discussion Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fuck 6:30 kick off on a Sunday, the fuck am I meant to do ffs.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
[QUOTE="EB18, post: 3755537, member: 24268"Hopefully we never see Lewis in the havles again at nrl level. We know too well his not up to it.
Unless it’s for a different club!![/QUOTE]
He’d look great in a manly jersey

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Tonight at 830 :p lol

To be honest I’d rather lose with kids that can develop. Then wasting time with plodders that are just making the numbers.
This is the point thought isn't it? We know we're not really a good team at the moment, so we'd rather get some game time for our young players and see if they have a future with us.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just watching a few games with Wakeham both NRL level and NSW cup last year.

He gets caught out a bit in defence. Fingers crossed regardless because he looks the good in structure and attack

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is the point thought isn't it? We know we're not really a good team at the moment, so we'd rather get some game time for our young players and see if they have a future with us.
Exactly man.

Not only arent we winning. But we aren’t getting any time into these kids that desperately need experience.

I think if we had the youngest team in the Comp but getting similar results That we are fans would be more forgiving knowing that short term pain for long term gain.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Just watching a few games with Wakeham both NRL level and NSW cup last year.

He gets caught out a bit in defence. Fingers crossed regardless because he looks the good in structure and attack
There is a reason why he wasn't picked. Pay's not sabotaging the club and not trying to pick the best line-up in his opinion every week.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There is a reason why he wasn't picked. Pay's not sabotaging the club and not trying to pick the best line-up in his opinion every week.
In saying what i said. His two games this year seem a fair bit ahead in defence compared to last year. We'll see today

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm pretty excited for today's game to see how Wakeham goes! He's playing with Foran for the first time against a team that is beatable. The only thing I'm worried about is Wakeham not having any football for close to 10 weeks.

Apparently Averillo will be going into centre on Foran's side of the field with DWZ at wing. That has some genuine strike power there.
And Fcuk yeh no cream puff Meaney running backwards or sideways all game
Add tolman and Thompson into the side with katoa and we can genuinely compete with most teams barring rorters Whom at the moment are on a hole diff level

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Definitely need more from JMK in attack, what happened to his little squirts out of dummy half?
Having Wakeham should stir things up a bit.
Do we have any set plays?
If we wanna have any impact on 2020 gotta pip this lot.
Coz he’s that juiced and fatigued with defence he’s got nothing in the tank
Katoa should start as he is a bigger body and jmk should be 14

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I’m pretty excited to be heading out tonight for my second game of the season lol
The first hit out against Parra wasn’t too shabby but would luv to knock off those Shire c...
Anyway I’ll be as loud as can amongst the smallest bulldogs crowd ever.
Fortunate to have tickets so let’s see a good win.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I'd like to see ogden make something of this opportunity again. He's earned his criticism so it's up to him. Do something like Elliot and play like we know he could. Ogden IMO has genuine mongrel but his effort perhaps let's him down.
At Rorters he'd be a gun. We aren't pushing these guys enough and bringing them along. It's a major reason why Pay is not the future.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
And Fcuk yeh no cream puff Meaney running backwards or sideways all game
Add tolman and Thompson into the side with katoa and we can genuinely compete with most teams barring rorters Whom at the moment are on a hole diff level
I still think we are lacking at hooker even with Katoa to compete with half the teams in the comp and the new rules have made it so much harder to
grind out games. In saying that getting Wakeham in and having Averillo with Foran is a definitely a step in the right direction.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogz82... mate please stop wasting your time looking at Cheatulla forums and go ring your mate to find out why our hearts were all broken after you posted the below.

It was the best 13 hrs of the year until Craig squashed it like fly at the pressor..:sob::sob:
Firstly I didn't say we signed bellamy, I said that I can confirm the article written was true and that talks began few weeks back.
Secondly what would you like bellamy to say....yeah dogs offered me this much and I'm considering it.
Hasler also said similar when we were rumoured to sign him, he denied it the whole way until it was announced.
All I said was we definitely have spoken to bellamy and it was few weeks back and that the article was true, nothing more